Jungkook smirk playfully shifting close to jisoo. " Hello, jisooshi... I am Jungkook, the other Mafia boss" jungkook say in polite manner before forwarding his right hand for handshake.

Jisoo startled first but she smile simply and pulled her hand out for handshake. Jungkook didn't let go off her hand and glance at taehyung's direction who was still staring at her but his expression changes at the speed of lightning.

He was looking jealous as she never smile for him, she never talk with him with her sweet smile... Jungkook was first.

" Jisooshi, you are pretty". Jungkook say and wink at her playfully...

while jisoo kinda blush at his comment and thank him politely

...while jisoo kinda blush at his comment and thank him politely.

Taehyung who was watching them jealously got up from his sit and walk towards them while clenching his jaw, he jerk away Jungkook's hand and grab Jisoo's hand tightly.

" Jungkook I think I told you something yesterday about tonight plan...go and call Jimin." Taehyung say no he command his brother who was looking at him teasingly.

Jungkook walked from there and chuckles at his hyung actions ' bro you can't hide that from me'

Jisoo didn't looked at him and tried to loosen his grip from her hand which he like usually tighten and glare as response...

.... "Get ready tonight...you are coming with me understood" she didn't like his bossy attitude, he always try to ordered her and boss around which always make jisoo pissed and annoyed.

Jisoo almost done with her breakfast was about to move back to her room when she heard " Oppa, how are you" jisoo looked towards that voice and saw a tall pretty girl with long blonde hairs talking with taehyung and hugging him lightly.

Jisoo almost done with her breakfast was about to move back to her room when she heard " Oppa, how are you"  jisoo looked towards that voice and saw a tall pretty girl with long blonde hairs talking with taehyung and hugging him lightly

" I am fine, how are you, long time no see" he replied to her showing his boxy smile and hugged her back.

Jisoo who was looking at them who where talking lovely dovely felt a unknown feeling in her heart, how the rude, cold Mafia talking sweetly with someone, she never saw that side of him, she never saw his cute boxy smile which can attract attention.

' why he never smile like that, he looked cute though...is she his girlfriend'

Night come fast Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and the pretty blonde hair girl where sitting on couch with some luggages, when one of the taehyung's man come in and say something to him on which he nod back and ordered something.

" Jungkook, you Jimin and Rose(the long blonde hair girl) go first, I will be there in an hour okk" he said to Jungkook, while Jungkook a playful one nod and smirk.

" Hyung are you coming with jisooshi...you want to come with her alone" Taehyung ignore him and went towards Jisoo's room who was waiting there with already packed luggage, yeah the maids brought her some useful stuff's on command of Taehyung.

" Follow me" taehyung command jisoo in his usual cold voice as soon as he enter her room, jisoo just nod and took her small luggage bag with her and follow him.

She followed him until they got into a black Lamborghini.

He stop his lambo infront of a big mansion not big as Taehyung's but still a big one. He went out and order jisoo to stay there until he come back completing his business.

Half an hour passed Taehyung didn't come out of that mansion yet. Jisoo who was waiting patiently got startled when she heard a loud THUD from mansion, she looked towards that direction and saw Taehyung walking out with a gun in his hand with evil smirk.

Stay healthy and happy...Borahae💜💕...