|:| Chapter 3|:|

| A/N | Ik, ik I was supposed to post this like a week ago. I'm sorryyyyyy!! Also I'm sorry it's so short I'll be posting the next chapter soon...hopefully.

~Third Person POV~

Cameron's eyes fluttered open at the mildly bright sun, shining in through the see-through white curtains. Her eyes blinked quickly adjusting to the light as she rolled over.

"Fuck..." she groaned rubbing her head as she sat up. Her head was pounding from her current hangover.

"Where the hell am I?" She grunted, looking around the decent-sized bedroom. She looked to the curly haired boy who was fast asleep next to her and quickly went into shock.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Whisper-yelling she grabbed the comforter, ripping it off of her body. She sighed in relief when she saw her body fully dressed.

"Cam?" Said a raspy British voice from beside her. When she had pulled the heavy blanket off of her it hit Tom right in the face.

"Y-yeah?" She said, holding back a laugh from his messed up hair that was sticking straight up.

"What?" He lightly chuckled at Cameron's look. He leaned forward grabbing her chin lovingly, smiling warmly.

"What are you laughing at?" He said, cocking his head to the side.

"N-nothing." She responded, cheeks and ears flushed red. Tom could tell she was flustered which made him slightly chuckle.

"That's what I thought." A cocky smirk lying on his face. He leaned in more, gently kissing the tip of her nose before letting go of her chin and moving back.

"Alright, well I'm going to go make us some breakfast." He smiled rubbing his hands together.

"You can take a shower if you'd like. Your bag is right in the corner and the bathroom is over there." He pointed to a door partly closed to the side of the room. Cameron nodded her head letting him know she knows where it is. He slowly got off the bed, and walked out of the bedroom.

~Cameron's POV~

What the fuck?! Why am I in Tom's bed?! And why am I in his hoodie?! And where the hell is my dog?! I thought to myself as I slid off his tall bed and over to my bag. Nothing made any sense right now, I had so many questions. I picked up my old beat up bag that sat in the corner of his room and walked into the bathroom.

"TOM!" I yelled struggling to cover up my naked body.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Apologize Tom quickly covering his eyes with his hands. I had just gotten out of the shower but couldn't find a towel when I remembered there was a cabinet full of them outside of the bathroom. So I tried to run quickly out of the bathroom, grab one, and quickly wrap it around me. But as I was running out of the bathroom Tom was running to the room and we ran into each other.

"H-here." Said Tom picking up a fluffy towel off the ground and handing it to me with his eyes closed. I quickly grabbed it and ran back into the bathroom.

A/N: I'm sorry! I just watched "The Proposal"

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I thought to myself as I wrapped the towel around my bare body. I heard Tom's frantic footsteps then the bedroom door closing. I ran my hair through my soaked hair, gripping it tightly in frustration and embarrassment as the memories from what just happened flooded my mind.

~Tom's POV~

"Holy shit..." I whispered to myself as I walked down the empty hallway. I had just ran into a naked Cam and didn't know how to process it. Before I could think another thought Tessa ran up to me slightly bumping into me then taking off in the opposite direction.

"What the hell?" I laughed, slightly picking up my speed and following after her. I followed her into the living room where she picked up a ball. Oden then quickly ran over to her trying to grab the ball from her. I watched as they played for a few minutes, then walked back into the kitchen and continued to make breakfast.

"Tom..." a soft voice spoke from behind me. I turned around to see Cam standing at the entrance of the kitchen, tears staining her red cheeks. Confusion running through my head I set down my phone and ran over to her.

"What is it, darling? What happened?" I said, gently grabbing her upper arms in concern.

"My sister just texted me..." she sniffled. I immediately pulled her into a comforting hug and she silently sobbed into my chest. Cam's twin sister Camila never treated her right and she had a lot of trauma towards it. It was a very sensitive topic for her to talk about, so her sister contacting her must have brought up horrible emotions and memories.

"What did she say?" I said quietly, rubbing her back soothingly.

"Sh-she" began Cameron trying to collect herself. She slowly pulled away from the hug, rubbing the tears off her cheeks.

"She told me she found my brother...the one my parents put up for adoption when I was four. He's currently in the foster system and my sister took him in and is now fostering him. And- and he wants to meet me." My mouth dropped at what she just said. What the hell is going on?!