6

^he is so hot ughh 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

Jina slightly lowered her gun, caught off guard by the unforeseen attack, and Renjun took the chance to escape, striding towards the staircase that led to the hideout, exactly where Jaehyun was

And before the girl could pull the trigger aimed at his leg, a pocket knife came dashing at her, knocking off the handgun from her grip.

Jina drew her arm closer to her body, toppling backwards at the flooding panic; her heart thudding in her chest as she fell onto the bed behind her with both her hands behind her body, assisting herself to sit up.

"Fuck," Jina breathed out, her eyes darting onto the silhouette that stayed unmoving—his stance calm and composed.

"What circus did you work for, damn-" Jina left her sentence hanging when she saw another blade swing in her direction, and she spun in a backward somersault; turning her heels over her head on the mattress and landing on her knees connected with the bed.

This time, she could easily predict his move, dodging it effortlessly.

The sound of the sharp, tapering blade slitting the duvet layered on the mattress ripped her eardrums, and she let out a soft exhale to recompose herself in her position.

"C'mon, try something new." Jina jeered, eyes trained on the boy who halted his steps when he neared the corner of the bed, his face partially bathing in the shadows.

She caught onto the glint of his lip ring that shone under the lighting as his red lips parted to respond, "Oh well, I was just going easy on you." He mocked, raising his hands in the air, and she snorted at those words.

"Suck it up, loser." She spat, well aware that Cipher was definitely more skilled and eminent than Spyder.

Her hand swiftly slid down to her ankle holster, pulling out her gun, but he saw straight through her moves, and before she could aim it at the latter, she was pushed down to the bed.

It all happened in a fraction of a second—both his hand seizing hold of the knife that was stuck to the duvet and her spinning the handgun around her index finger before ramming the magazine of the grip onto the temple of his head.

A soft grunt escaped his mouth as his hold slackened around her, and she pressed her palms onto his shoulders before spinning around to pin him down, legs on either side of his waist as she held him down securely.

"It looks like you are a newbie, darling. Try harder." The sly smirk etched onto her pink lips as she impelled the muzzle of her gun onto his forehead.

The bead of blood that formed at her cheekbone from the slash earlier dropped down onto his black turtleneck shirt, smearing into the dark shade of the cloth, yet neither of them paid heed to it.

Donghyuck threw his head back with a chuckle, the strewn strands of his purple hair parting to reveal his silvery eyebrow piercing.

He raised his head to look back at the girl, tongue nibbling with the cold lip ring held hostage in between his teeth as his index finger graced over the slit he had caused and the partially dried blood smeared onto the pad of his finger—his touch making her bite back the wince that lingered on the tip of her tongue.

"Or maybe you should try hard next time, darling." And now it was his turn to smirk in triumph.

"Do you really not feel anything?" His question made her furrow her eyebrows before she felt a sharp sting at her waist.

Jina glanced down only to see the tip of the blade rip through her shirt and into her epidermis, not too deep but enough to make her bleed—the black t-shirt stuck to her skin around the knife at the hot, viscous liquid that oozed out.

Jina was genuinely surprised to see him make a move ahead of her, wondering if she had become predictable or if her skills were not a match for his.

Taking advantage of her slight distraction, Donghyuck slid his hand around her nape before hoisting himself up and rolling off to throw her beside him, disoriented.

Donghyuck got on his feet, casting a brief look at the knife that was lined with her blood before his black eyes stared into her chocolate brown ones that gleamed at him.

His gaze then trailed onto the tattoo that was inked on her melanin skin, and though he could not entirely make out what design it was due to the fact that a major part of it was concealed by her shirt, a grin ghosted his lips.

"Sexy tattoo, by the way." He pointed out, earning a groan from her, his remark making her roll her eyes impulsively.

Jina pressed her fingers down on the laceration to cease the blood from seeping through her clothing as she propped herself on her elbows to look at him, the gun firmly grasped in her hand.

"Quit staring at my chest, you fucking pervert." She retorted.

Donghyuck raised his hand and clutched the knife to his chest, feigning a hurt expression. 

"And I don't even get a thanks? Ouch."

Jina stared at him, his intentions clearly conveying to her that he was diverting her to be engrossed in a conversation while Renjun got the work done, and she was in no way going to let that happen.

"Cut the bullshit. I can shoot you dead right here." She hissed, raising her gun to point at him, and he threw his hands up in surrender, cowering to ridicule her.

"Is it so, hm? I dare you to do it, Jina. Shoot me."

Jina stared at him, raising her eyebrow before her index finger tugged at the trigger without a second thought—the bullet propelling out of the gun progressed to strike right at his upper arm with an ear-splitting sound, and the great force along with the diminished distance between the two made him stagger back at the impact.

The girl swung her legs to pull herself to her feet with a swift move, looking at the male who clutched his arm in agony but showed no flicker in the expression that painted his face—her gaze that held no mercy slit into his, appearing so cold-blooded.

"I don't think you know who you are messing with, Lee Haechan."

I personally love writing Jina ngl