[MOB] 109.5 - Comfort (Ken x Erica) 🍋

I had finally confessed. I love Erica. I also love Irene, so part of this felt wrong. But Erica said that Irene had given her permission, and Erica wasn't the type to lie about that.

And it didn't matter anymore. I just wanted her.

Erica was laid down on the bed as I was above her. I looked down at her, our faces flushing.

I needed her.

"Is it...okay?" I asked. "If I go further?"

"Yes." Erica whispered, her legs shifting as they rubbed together.

I leaned down, encapturing her lips in a sweet kiss. I swirled my tongue up against her teeth, trying to break through the barrier. She allowed me access, letting my tongue infiltrate her mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance, trying to win in a struggle. I pushed past her tongue, winning the fight. I explored very inch of her mouth as the kiss continued.

Reluctantly we separated so we could breathe, a thin line of saliva trailing from my lips to hers. Erica looked at me, her face flushed a beautiful red.

She looked so cute.

Her eyes looked at me with a need. She didn't even need to say anything for me to know that she was dying to continue.

I descended down onto her slender frame, lightly kissing her neck. Erica lightly shivered in pleasure. She had never felt something like this before.

I planted another kiss on her neck, before starting to suck on it. I was determined to show everyone that she was mine.

My tongue lightly flicked upon her skin as I ducked on her neck. Erica let out a soft moan, her hot breath reaching my ear.

I could feel my junior straining against my pants, wanting to be released. Erica's hot breathing in my ear continued to stimulate my lower half.

My lips separated from her neck, leaving a small bruise behind. That hickey was a mark of territory. She was mine.

I brought myself back down onto Erica's neck, determined to fill her whole neck with love bites.

"Ohh, Ken~" Erica moaned. "You can't, they'll see~"

I released my lips from her neck, a second hickey formed on her skin.

"Looks like you'll have to wear a scarf tomorrow." I smirked, sensually whispering into her ear. "Good thing it's still cold out."

"Ken~" Erica moaned as my lips latched onto her neck again, sucking to lay claim once more.

She continued to let out hot moans out into my ear as I left multiple hickeys on her neck. By the time I was done, Erica was a shivering, blushing mess as multiple love bites littered her neck.

"I think I came..." Erica lightly whispered in a daze.

"We're just getting started." I smiled.

I took off Erica's shirt, revealed her medium sized breasts encased by her sports-bra.

"If I knew this was going to happen, I would have worn a better one today..." Erica muttered as she covered them with her arms.

"It's fine." I replied, prying her arms away and kissing the tops of her breasts that the bra didn't cover. "You're perfect."

Lightly kissing her breasts, I brought my arms around and unhooked her bra. Throwing it away, it revealed the full beauty of her chest.

I continued to kiss her breasts, working my way downwards as I started to suck on her right nipple.