Nandu: I am disappointed. So so disappointed.

Raj: Tell me Aryaman just picked you guys in between and you didn't go all the way to Mars for your vacation.

Nandini gaped at him before glaring openly.

Nandu: Do you want me to lie to you?

Manik: Nandu, don't try to give them a heart attack.

Raj: How's this even possible? We don't have any tech for manned missions to outer space.

Nandu: But Mars has.

Zain: sommes-nous en difficulté ? refusent-ils de nous croire ?

Cabir: Yeah, same to you.

Raman: Is he speaking French? Abhimanyu, when did you learn French?

Nandu grinned at her dad, glared at Cabir, asking him to shut up, before patting Zain's arm.

Nandu: As much as I want to help you, I don't understand your nervous-speak. Switch back to English. And dad, he isn't Abhimanyu. Meet Zain.

Manik(muttered): This girl doesn't have anything called tact.

He pulls Nandini beside him, wrapping an arm around her tightly, preventing her from escaping and launching into another story to throw their parents into disbelief.

Manik: Dad, papa, guys why don't you all sit down and we will explain.

He briefly explains their adventure on Mars leaving out the risky parts. It goes better than expected when he comes to the part where Aryaman and Zain's plan to stay on Earth forever.

Raj: So do you guys have papers with you or do we need to arrange for you?

Aryaman: Uncle, I have papers back when I stayed here. Zain was in France during that time. We have to do something about his migrating here.

Raj: I will look into that. Take some rest and then we can discuss further plans.

XXX

After meeting the parents, it was time to meet their friends. As expected Abhimanyu was gaping at Zain while the man in question was sipping the juice, Manik brought for all of them, until Nandini smacked Abhimanyu n his head.

Nandu: Stop making him conscious, you idiot. He is my best friend.

Abhi: And he looks like me. How's it possible?

Cabir: If we can survive playing knots and crosses in a scary ancient tribe on Mars, everything is possible, Abhimanyu.

Navya: I can't believe you went all the way to Mars. I go to my village for a week and you go on a trip to another planet.

Cabir: Navya ji, to be frank, I was kidnapped to go to Mars, if we are being honest. But who cares about honesty nowadays.

Nandu: Don't talk as if you didn't enjoy it there.

Dhruv: Give him food, he would enjoy it anywhere.

Cabir: That's the thing, Baby's baby. There wasn't food and we survived without it.

When all their friends gaped at them, Aryaman shrugged.

Arya: No vegetation there. We are working on that.

Mukti: How do you survive then?

Zain: On nutrient capsules, beautiful.

Abhi: Bro, it's weird to see you in front of him. Don't start flirting with my girlfriend and make it even weirder for me.

Zain grinned at him serenely. Knowing him, he might have done that on purpose.

XXX

Manik and Nandu were finally in Nandini's room since Aryaman and Zain were staying at Manik's place and they needed some quiet away from everything. Manik pecked her head as they let a movie play in the background.

Manik: Are you happy? It's too much whatever has happened.

Nandu: I am fine. You okay?

Manik: Yeah. So, Mars huh. Who knew we would go visit another planet when Aryaman first appeared on that cliff years back.

Nandu: Yeah. But Manik, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him.

Manik: Everyone does. So, vacation on Mars. What next, Murthy?

Nandu: A whole universe tour.

Manik gaped at the girl. He should have known better than to ask.

Manik: You know what? I am an idiot for even asking you that. Let's keep it on Earth the next time. 

I would add anything I could think about as bonus chapters if I have any ideas. 

Future plan? I will start writing the ICT fiction. Also, by today evening I am thinking about posting the first chapter of Harry Potter fiction. Those who are interested, please do give a read. It would motivate me. Also, Harry Potter would be a pure fanfiction, so I am taking some suggestions for a few questions I have. Do answer your opinions, if you feel like it. See you later in the evening. :)