1: "Gojo, take your pants off for a moment."

Hot.

Was what he thought as the sun glared down at him. Or perhaps it was on every significant little beings on the surface of the earth? The city atmosphere weighed heavily upon him who had grown up in the mountains ever since childhood. This fucking sucks. The heavy air itched his nose, the noise pollution got on his nerves, and it made him quite irritable.

Why did his old hag force him down the mountain to attend some school he never even heard of in his life? Well, to be fair, he was pretty much ignorant of the outside world since he spent his childhood up the mountains with his old hag. Even when they need something, it was the old hag who would go down the mountain to buy something.

"... did she hafta kick me outta the house though?!" Hissing under his breath, he kicked a random pebble out of frustration. It flew through the air... hitting a poor random student sitting by the stairs that lead to the school. A groan escaped the poor bastard and caressed his bleeding forehead

Iizuka Takumi stared at the other with a blank expression. The fuck he's sitting there for? Of course, Takumi could care less about the strange idiot who he didn't even know and walked pass him without batting an eyelash.

Offended, the white-haired student jumped up to his feet and pointed an accusing finger at the blond teen. "Hey, you, whoever you are; don't you have something to say to me?" Takumi paused, turned his head, his intimidating red eyes that resembled blood penetrated right through the idiot.

"What?" Takumi spat out, his voice laced with annoyance.

"Eek—" Gojo Satoru basically squeaked out in fright... and fell down the stairs after flinching back.

Watching him roll down the stairs with apathetic eyes, Takumi stood still and wished he had a bucket of popcorn right now. Seeing him roll out of sight, he continued his walk and search for his teacher. However, before he could take a step further, he paused.

"Wait a fucking minute... why do I have to go to fucking school in the first place?!" This realization made Takumi scowl. In all his life, he didn't need to attend his school. For the past fifteen years, he stayed in the mountains and was self-taught by his old hag.

Exasperated, Takumi turned on his heel and stomped his way down the stairs; all the while muttering strings of curses under his breath. Even when that white-haired idiot popped up in front of him with dirt and branches in his hair, Takumi pushed him to the side by the face.

"What the— hey, wait up!"

Takumi threw him a middle finger.

"Ack— are you the new senior?"

The blond pretended he didn't hear anything.

"Just so you know, I will be the strongest sorcerer."

This time, Takumi snorted and said, "Uh huh, good for you," with a heavy tone of sarcasm. However, the little idiot kept talking as if Takumi never said a word.

"You're new to the city, right? Right? You know, I wouldn't be this friendly if I hadn't heard from my teach that you're super strong. But I don't really believe that cause I'm the strongest, you know?" A mocking sigh left Gojo Satoru. "I can't believe teach praised you for being super strong; that's why I was waiting for you at the stairs. Hey, hey, fight me!"

"... yer Gojo, right? With that white hair and pretty blue eyes and all."

Noticing him taking initiative to ask, Satoru beamed, his so-called pretty blue eyes sparkling in delight. "That's right. The name's Gojo Satoru; the strongest sorcerer you'll ever meet." Takumi resisted the urge to slap his junior right on the face.