23~ Old Friend...

~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~

Boom...

.

.

.

At the moment we're all distracted by the explosion the doctor slips away...

With him nowhere to be seen we quickly make our way around the corner to see a flaming pile of, what I assume is, the van...

I feel Sansa shift my weight and reach up to his ear...

"T-Tsukauchi... Come in... Please..."

Wait...

They where in-

"Hitoshi... You t-there?"

.

.

.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see something across the street...

I look over and a figure moves further into the alleyway...

I recognize who it is, but I'm not in the mood to talk to them...

.

.

.

Wait...

Life, stopped praying to god whilst kidnapped, I'm thinking that a lot today...

What are they doing in this part of the city?

I recognize where we are and they only ever come to this area when-

.

.

.

"S-Sansa... Y-you  can p-put me dow-wn..."

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah..."

Sansa carefully placed me down and Zashi did the same with Shouta...

As more officers came into the area the two of them were forced to take their attention off of us while ambulances arrived at the scene to help...

They probably weren't here before because this was a sneak attack. But right now, that works to my advantage...

"F-follow m-me..."

Shouta raised an eyebrow as I whispered into his ear. Probably wondering why I want to leave right now of all times...

"T-trust me..."

he nodded and the two of us slipped away down the nearest alley...

I lead us in a U shape taking us around the other officers but to the opposite side of the street...

Once we got closer to where I had seen the figure I spotted them again. They moved further into the back alleys and I followed with Shouta not far behind.

After about 2 and a half minutes we came to a stop as the person we were following had turned to face us...

Shouta tenses...

I do my best not to stutter...

"W-what are you doing here..."

.

.

.

"A-Akaguro..."

Chizome Akaguro...

AKA:
Hero Killer - Stain

.

.

.

"Catch..."

He throws something in m direction, tho my reflexes are definitely off, I catch the little chess piece...

"Wha-at?"

"That's no good without the person behind it..."

He steps aside and my eyes widen. I can feel Shouta's grip on my are tighten just a fraction more as we both lay eyes on the two unconscious forms behind Akaguro...

"Me and you might not be good friends Bishop, but you should know I'm not letting him go into any situation that he could get himself killed in... I grabbed the other cause he makes him happy..."

There, sitting unconscious against the wall of the alley...

Are Toshi and Tsukauchi...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry... WHAT!!!"

"You should already know we have some allies that aren't really legal... Toshi just happens to have one that is fairly... How should I say this... Deadly?"

"He's friends with one of Japan's most wanted vigilantes... You didn't find that as something important to tell us- I don't know... Sooner..." Sansa stresses the word, sooner...

"Uhm..."

My mind helpfully supplies everything else that me and Toshi haven't told them about...

Our dangerous yet secretly soft allies...
Our chess pieces...
Our last names...
The fact neither of us is a virgin anymore...

.

.

.

Don't ask...

.

.

.

"Would you like the long list or short list of everything we've never told you guys..."

"How long does it take to get through the long list, listener...?"

"It took me just under seventeen hours to tell Shouta...
So eighteen at the very least..."

•• •• •• •• {Teamwork} •• •• •• ••

One more day till Christmas!!!
Spend it wisely...