Fever

I'm sorry for posting this late. I just have a lot of summer stuff to do😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Momoko / blossom POV

Saturday

*BEEP BEEP BEEP * I hit my alarm clock with my pillow and it still wont turn off " ugh, you win " I groaned and got up, turned it off and went to do my daily routine. I picked a white and pink edged one sleeved shirt with the number 68 in the top corner, light pink ruffled skirt and pink converse. I went down eat my cereal and went to the park to meet with Miyako and Kaoru.

At the park

I arrived at the park only to be greeted by a crying Miyako. When she saw me she ran up and hugged me " I'm sorry momoko I'm so so sorry " Miyako said while burying her face into my shirt " sorry about what? " I asked " brick told us about what happened last night about ruby " said Kaoru walking to me and miya " I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you " miyako said looking up at me with puffy eyes " I'm sorry as well, if I didn't leave I would have already given her what she deserved " kaoru said while looking down " don't apologize its not your fault " I said while trying to calm miyako down " and don't worry brick already gave her what she deserved " I said smiling at kaoru.

When miya stopped crying she said " well if thats the case lets go to the new cake shop that had recently opened in the mall, my treat " miyako said with a smile. When I heard the word 'cake' I was overwhelmed with joy. when miya noticed that she instantly giggled " come on lets invite the boys as well " miyako said " great idea " I said then started texting Brick.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sweet cake: hey brick wanna go to the new cake shop its miya's treat😊

brick head: sure why not , I'd never pass up anything free😏

Sweet cake: meat us at the mall in 20 minutes

brick head: ok see ya pinky
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * *

At the mall

We arrived at the mall and met up with the boys then we went to the cake shop.

At the cake shop

We went in the shop and and took a seat then a waiter came and took out orders " I'll have a chocolate fudge cake and ice tea " Brick answered " I'll have a caramel cream cake and coke " Butch said " I'll have a vanilla sponge cake and sprite " boomer retorted  " I'll have the blueberry cake and hot tea please " miyako replied " I'll have the chocolate mousse cake and lemonade " said Kaoru " and I'll have the strawberry shortcake and ice tea please "

Miyako and kaoru looked at me with disbelief " what? " I saked them " momoko its so not like you to eat such few sweets " miyako answered " maybe she finally realized that if she keeps this up she's gonna to get fat " kaoru said teasingly " hmph, kaoru you know I don't get fat " I said pouting " then why aren't you eating a truck load of cakes right now? " Kaoru asked " its because if i eat more than 3 cakes I won't be allowed to eat my moms home made chocolate ice cream cake it tastes like heaven and each of my family members gets a piece and they leave the rest to me " I said " momoko if you eat to much you'll be the first female sumo wrestler " kaoru said as they laughed " hmph, well sorry for loving cakes " I said then the waiter came back with our food.

We finished eating then we went shopping for clothes. I felt weak but decided to keep going. We went in a shop but I decided to just sit down while they looked around " hey momo-chan what do you think about this dress? " miyako asked " hmm, what? Sorry I wasn't paying attention " I said " momoko is everything alright? You aren't your usual hyper self " miyako asked with worry in her voice " don't worry I'm find just a bit tired " I said but Miyako wasn't convinced so she placed her the back of her hand on my forehead " momoko you have a fever, come on lets get you home " miya said " no, I'm find and I don't want to be a bother " I said " no, you need to get some rest and you don't bother us at all " miyako said " fine " I said then we walked to the gang " come on guys lets take momoko home " miyako said to the boys and kaoru " why? "Brick asked " she has a fever " miyako said. Then wet out the mall and transformed except for me. Then Brick carried me in his arm and flew home.

We entered my balcony BC opened the glass door and brick put me in bed " is your family home? " Miyako asked " mom, dad and kuriko went on a camping trip and wont be back until tomorrow " I said " ok " miyako said and they went down stairs except for Brick he sat in a chair beside my bed " I'm sorry " brick said " why are you apologizing? " I asked " cuz its my fault, yesterday I should have just brought you home earlier if I did the rain wouldn't have caught up to us, if I did then you wouldn't have a fever right now " brick said " if you brought me home earlier maybe I would still be crying over that dress incident and I wouldn't have had that wonderful time with you" I said smiling " yea maybe your right " brick said. Then there was a knock on the door " come in " I said then miyako and kaoru came in the door miyako holding a bowl of soup " momoko here drink this and you'll feel better a lot quicker " miyako said. I drank it " mmm . . . Miya what is this anyway? " I asked " it's my grandma's herbal soup the recipe was passed down from generation to generation " miyako said " oh cool " I replied " where's butch and boomer? " I asked kaoru " there in your living room watching TV " Kaoru said " hey since your parents aren't home how about we stay here and take care of you " miyako asked " sure why not, the guys can sleep in the guest room an you 2 can sleep in my room " I said " I'll ask my grandma if can stay " miyako said " me to " said Kaoru.

Time skip after asking

" so are you guys gonna stay? " I asked " definitely " miyako said jumping up and down "yup" said kaoru " we'll just get our clothes from our house and come back here is that ok momoko? " Miyako said " ok " I said then boomer and butch entered the room " we'll accompany you " they both said " sure " miyako answered " no butch stay " kaoru said to butch " ok first of I'M NOT A DOG!! and second I'm not asking, I'm going with you weather you like it or not said butch " whatever " BC said then went down stairs with " how about you brick? You and the guys staying tonight? " I asked " of course I'm staying, I'll be your very own personal nurse " said brick I giggled and said " won't mojo be worried? " " Nah, let the monkey think what he wants. cuz I'm not leaving you when your sick " Brick said. I smiled " you should sleep brick said. I nodded and closed my eyes he kissed my forehead and whispered " I love you momoko " I smiled and said " I love you to Brick " then I drifted in to dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like a sucky writer . I feel like this story is not that good😔 , o I don't know 😫
Maybe I'll delete this story or maybe not
You guys decide wether or not I'll delete this or not .comment your answer or message me please. thanks for reading 😊

Akari_neko-chan out ,peace