normal schoolday

Blossom POV

we're already in the middle of the school year yet everyday still feels the same.

I woke up at 5:00 like any other school day I went to the shower I got out and chose a pink crop top white mini skirt and brown ankle boots I went down ate breakfast and went to the bus stop and waited for miya and kao.

Miyako POV

I woke up 5:30 i went to the ahower .I got out i chose a baby blue top and a mini demi jacket and a white mini ruffle skirt and white gladiator shoes I ate lunch, said goodbye to my grandma and left the house to the bus stop but momo-chan beat to it me again.

Kaoru POV

I woke up 6:00 I ran to the shower and picked a yellow t-shite my green bagy pants and black and gerrn converse I ran down the stairs grabed my breckfast and ran to the bus stop. Then saw momoko and miyako there

~(Time skip to school)~

Momoko POV

me miya and kao have all the same classes together I have 4 classes with brick 3 classes with boomer and 2 classes with butch. And its also been a week since I broke up with dex.*sigh*

*lunch time*

I put my stuff in to my locker and went to the cafeteria to met up with the gang but ruby ( bricks gf ) doesn't eat with us she eats with her friends I'm kinda happy she's not with us I'm not saying I'm jealous. I'm just saying that at least we can talk about ruff and puff stuff privately without her. We sat down and ate at our usual table we all just talked about the upcoming autumn festival " I really think we should go tommorow " miyako said and everyone thought the same " sure ". " but ruby can't come she said she had something important to do with her friends " brick said " ahh I see, but are you still going? "miyako asked " sure why not" answered brick " ok then Lets meet up at my house tomorrow at 1:00 and then lets go to the festival ok" miyako replied " sure ".

Sorry if its short and boring but the next chapter is were the fun begins