Time to make my move

Kaoru / Buttercup POV

After Me and momoko kept talking about her little crush on brick I decided to help her out as much as I can to get them together I think momoko and brick are better together than brick and that sketchy girlfriend of his.

Brick / ash POV

I went to the shower, brush my teeth and picked a red sweat shirt, blue jeans, red and white converse and my baseball cap slinged backwards. I ran down stares grabbed an apple and ran to school. When I arrived at school my girlfriend ran and grabbed my arm not showing any sign of letting go. I sighed and didn't bother saying anything. When we were walking in the hallway to my first class I couldn't shake the feeling that someone's trying to burn a hole through my head I turned around to see that it was Momoko. Once my gaze met hers she instantly looked away and continued to walk to her class.

Uh!! Yesterday totally sucked. My girlfriend must have seen me always hanging around momoko more than usual. I bet she knew that momoko was coming cuz I was looking for her. Suddenly she slammed her lips on to mine just like yesterday. I was shocked I didn't notice momo until she was already passed us " I pulled her away from me what the heck was that for!? " I shouted "why? cant I kiss my own boyfriend?" She said I was so pissed at her " whatever " I said and walked away. Man how am I suppose to fix this. The girl I actually like saw me kiss another girl which just so happens to be my current girlfriend. ' Whatever was planing on breaking up with her anyway just have to find the right time to do it '.

Momoko / blossom POV

I woke up remembering what happened last night ' man I'm going all boy crazy all over again ugh!! ' I thought I showered brushed my teeth and picked a gray shirt with pink harts, pink jacket, white skirt and knee length brown boots. I ran downstairs ate my bacon and eggs ' hehe if kao-chan saw what I'm eating she'd be drooling right now ' I thought. I finished and ran to school.

I entered the school hallway I saw brick and his girlfriend clinging onto his arm. I couldn't help but glare at them. Until brick turned around I averted my gaze. I blushed of embarrassment ' ugh!! How jealous can I get, first the kiss now this!!! ' I thought and went to first period.

Time skip after school : the big game!!

" The second half of the game shall now begin!! " The announcer said "The students of "new townsvill high has 3 points and sakaki junior high has 3 points who ever scores this one wins!! " Caleb passes to Paul. Wane steals the ball Zach( butch ) steals back passes to Kaoru. Kaoru scores!! New townsvill high wins there going to the championships!! "The announcer shouted every one cheered they carried kaoru up high while she held the trophy.

After everyone left the whole soccer field was deserted. I stayed there I needed the silence to think about how brick made me feel this way. Cuz I know it could never be. I heard the door open I didn't bother to look until a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around only to see the one and only Brick.

Brick / ash POV

After the game I saw miyako and boomer miyako ran to me and asked " have you seen momoko anywhere? " "Sorry I havent" I said " well could you help us find her? " boomer asked " sure " I said. I went to the cafeteria,the garden at the back pf the school and at the roof but no sign if her. I was about to give up when I passed the foot ball court door I went inside to check luckily I found momoko. she was still seating on the bench hugging her knees she looked sad. I walked up to her and held her shoulder then she looked at me "hey , whats wrong?" I asked "its nothing" she said averting her gaze "nu uh, I ain't leaving until you tell me so I can fix the problem" I said to her "find, tell me that you don't like me" she said I was shocked at what she said " come on say it so that I can move on and so that I can finally get this over with " she said " wh-what do you mean? " I asked her " don't you get it I like but you have a girlfriend and I can't believe I've fallen for you this hard I have never fallen this hard for anyone " she said "so just sa-" I cut her of by crashing my lips on to her a few seconds later she kissed back. We broke the kiss when we needed air. " Why did you do that? " She asked " hey cant I kiss the girl I had a crush on for years " I said " really? you had a crush on me? " she asked confused " yea I didn't say cuz I knew you liked that nerd who broke your heart " I said "umm . . . . I didn't plan on telling anyone this but I guess I'll tell you" I said "what is it come on tell me " she said with puppy dog eyes "find, remembered the next day after that nerd broke up with you " I said " yea he didn't even show up to school for a week " she said "yea about that its because I'd beaten him to a pulp he had a fractured leg and arm and his face was all bloodied up. that's reason he didn't ever show his face again cuz I knocked him out for a couple of month and I doubt that he'll be waking up anytime soon. " I said with a a all smile " you really didn't have to do that "she said while giggling a bit " well I'd do anything for my girl " I said blushing "aww thats sweet thanks brick " she said while blushing " so . . . . What now are you like my girlfriend or something?" I asked "if you want us to be " she said " then I take that as a yes " I said with a smile " definitely a yes " she said " what about your girlfriend? Wouldn't she me mad about all this? " She asked " yea but I was planing to break up with her any way " I said " then lets just wait to be official until you break up with her " momoko said.

Then we talked while walking through the hallway until someone yelled " get you hands of him you whore!! " Ruby shouted across the hallways " oh , hell you did not just call me that bitch " momoko said ' oh shit she snapped ' I thought " and whacha gonna do about it " ruby said " I thought you'd never asked " momoko said I grabbed her arm before she would get in trouble " shes not worth it " I said to momoko ." Come on brick lets go " Ruby said " NO! " I answered " what!? " Ruby said " you heard me , no one talks to my friend like that!! its over!! " I shouted " b-but- " I cut her of " I had enough of your bitchy attitude your so clingy and annoying to the point that I don't even have my own personal space anymore! its over and you cant do anything about it!!" I said " this isn't over brick! " ruby said " I think it already is " I said then she stormed out of the building.