Part 4

The door swung open and Mick strode in immediately pushing down the trousers of his jump suit and his underwear with it. I stood up from the edge of the bath as he quickly stepped into the bath tub letting out a gasp as he sunk down into the cold water. He leant back and submerged his head fully into the water he sat back up quickly blowing water out of his mouth. He smirked at me and wiped water from his eyes. He used his index finger curling it towards him calling me over to him. I shyly walked over to him and he grabbed my wrist pulling me into him. He pulled the hair at the back of my head kissing me again.

He stood up in the bath so he was towering over me.

"I want you. I want you in here" he said deeply in to my ear in-between kisses making me moan at his voice.

He kissed me again hooking his arms around my waist trying to pull me into the bath with him. I kept myself on the floor and stepped back from him keeping my eyes on him.

I laughed softly at his expression of confusion.

"You are the first girl to disobey me. I thought I told I you I wanted you in here"

I leant back on the sink opposite the bath still looking in his direction.

"Come here y/n"

"No, Mick" I said slightly laughing, purposely disobeying him to annoy him.

"You do not say no to me darling and you most certainly never get to call me Mick" he responded climbing out of the bath walking towards me slowly.

When he was just a few inches away, he used his hand to brush hair away from my neck pushing it behind my shoulders. He bent his head down and began biting at the skin on my collar bone making my head roll back in pleasure. He pulled away with a satisfied look on his face.

"I want you to please me darling" he said whispering closely to my face. He brushed his hand down my bare arm and grabbed my hand pulling it toward his already hard member. I gasped when I felt it on my finger tips to which Mick smirked at. He wrapped my fingers around himself and moved my hand up and down his length making his eyes roll back in his head. I closed my eyes and leant into his neck kissing it softly. He began to moan as he sped up the pace of his hand.

He suddenly removed his hand grabbing my wrist and sat on the edge of the bath pulling me with him. He pushed me down by the shoulders so i was kneeling in between his legs.

He grabbed me by the hair and aggressively pulled me into his crotch.

"Now do not disobey me. Open your mouth." I slowly parted my lips. "Good girl".

With his hand still ahold of the hair at the back of my head he pulled my head into him. He pulled my head back and forth along his length making me gag as the tip hit the back of my throat. Tears fell down my cheek which mick brushed away with his other hand. I gripped on to his thighs tightly to steady myself and ran my tongue up the length of his cock continuing to move my head in rhythm with his hand on the back of my head.

I opened my eyes looking up at him seeing how his head rolled back and how his chest moved up and down shakily with his breaths quickening. He brought his hand to my cheek caressing it softly with his fingers in a praising way. I continued moving my mouth at a faster rhythm taking more of him in each time, he also began to subtly thrust his hips towards me. His breaths quickened again and he groaned loudly whilst tightening his grip on my hair. He quickly pulled my head back as he came all over me.

After we both let out a couple of deep breaths he slid off the edge of the bath pushing my shoulders back so I was laying on the floor. He crawled up my body until his face was directly above mine. He stopped, hovering directly over my face and breathed heavily. A smirk formed on his face again as he grabbed my arms pinning them above my head. He leant his head down to my chest . His hair drenched with cold water dripped freezing droplets on to my sweaty skin as he began to drag his warm tongue up my neck licking his own cum from my chin and chest.