Part 1

I sat there, on the edge of a surface which ran across the length of a wall in a warmly lit room. Filament bulbs dotted around mirrors on the wall made the room glow. A large black trunk, with the letters M.J. printed in bold, stood aside me on the floor. I had opened the trunk revealing a row of eccentric blue and glittering outfits hanging neatly from wired hangers with sparkling accessories stringing from other hangers.

I looked up to the crookedly hung clock on the wall above the closed door which lead to the stage. It was half past seven. I prepared myself to come face to face with Mick Jagger who I knew would shortly arrive to his dressing room after finishing the sound check with his band. Today was my first day working for him as his wardrobe assistant replacing the previous one who had quit for reasons I was not told.

More time passed and I grew more anxious to meet him. I started fumbling around the makeup messily sprawled across the table trying to find the right shades of eye-shadows and eyeliners mick would like. Suddenly I heard the doors fling open and a loud voice echoed around the room. I quickly snapped my head around from the dressing table and made eye contact with mick who hadn't realised there was any one in his dressing room. A coquettish smirk appeared on his lips as he noticed my shock of his presence.

"Shouldn't your skirt be shorter ?" He asked me in a deep seductive tone. "Anyway I only fuck around with girls like you after the show." He quickly followed, not giving me any time to react to his first remark. I could feel heat in the form of anger rise to my cheeks as he uttered these words and wanted to form a witty response but couldn't come up with anything. "I'm not a groupie", is all I could respond in an annoying voice.

Micks expression turned into more of a shocked one. Almost as though he was offended I wasn't a groupie willing to do everything for him.

He looked me directly in the eye putting back on his coy expression and deep tone, "you are wearing to much black around your eyes to not be a groupie ".

"You are wearing to much makeup to be a man" I quickly responded, even though I of course loved men wearing make up.

His mouth opened slightly with a deep chuckle as he made his way over to where I was stood releasing his grip on the door which slammed shut as he did so. He slowly and with ease slipped on to the table sitting upon it while crossing his arms. He licked his lips for a prolonged amount of time deliberately making me focus on his soft lips. I was entranced by it but I hurriedly constrained my thoughts of his lips on mine and pulled my eyes away from him.

"So if you're not a groupie who are you ?" He continued in his still deep tone which sent vibrations running down my neck.

"I'm y/n, um, the new, er, your new hair makeup and dress person."

"My?" He asked me while directing my eyes back on his with his index and middle finger softly under my chin,again hypnotising me with his voice and mannerisms. I slapped his hand away from my face wanting to keep him from walking over me like he does to every other young woman he encounters.

"Yes I work for you. I was brought in today as a replacement for the previous person."

"How old are you?" He continued questioning me completely ignoring my responses, still with his seductive eyes staring into mine.

"17" I answered bluntly.

The smirk reformed on his lips as he circled his tongue around the front of his teeth.

Our eye contact was a abruptly broken with a sharp knock on the dressing room door and a mans voice calling "40 minutes until the show mick".

The man swung the door open and propped it open with a chair. People flooded in to the large dressing room, other band mates, friends of the band, other staff members and women dressed in an array fur coats, black stockings and high platform heels. As they walked in I looked at them all intently wanting to quickly get adjusted to how life would be on the road with the Rolling Stones. Mick noticed my eyes falling on the group of women in fur coats sat messily on an old couch in the corner passing around a cigarette and applying dark red lipstick to eachother. He slowly leant in to my ear pushing his body against mine and hovered his lips right by my ear breathing slowly and in a hushed tone said " thats how real groupies dress". I didn't immediately respond I just glared at him through my furrowed brows.

"What so do you want me to change to be more suitable for you Mr Jagger?" I asked with an ironic undertone to my voice. Still with his body pushed up against mine he brought his hand up to the ends of my hair at the back of my head and twirled locks of my hair around his fingers gently tugging on my hair choosing to completely ignore my question. I twisted my head round to see him. He had a hungry look on his face. But I still wasn't ready to give in. I didn't want to be another easy target. I pulled my head away and gestured for him to sit down on the chair that would grant me easier access to do his hair and make up which he without questioning did.

"What do you want me to do for you Mr Jagger?" I asked him still trying to sound passive aggressive and sarcastic to annoy him slightly. I stood behind his chair looking at him through the mirror, watching him gaze at himself in a narcissistic way. The golden glow of the lights around the mirrors reflected off his face he almost seemed angelic for a moment until he opened his mouth.

"I think you'll find the question is what I don't want you to do for me." He tore his eyes away from his reflection and looked at my directly in the eyes through the mirror. " I wouldn't mind if you bent down next to my chair between my legs and-"

"I meant your make up mick"

"Don't call me Mick, darling, call me Mr jagger I prefer it, it gives me more... er power and dominance over you"

"You are exhausting you know"

"I know" he grinned devilishly at me through the mirror I couldn't help but smile and giggle a bit under my breath.

"Im wearing the blue velvet jumpsuit tonight so I'll have some blue eyeshadow with this glitter". He answered seriously for the first time since I'd met him, it came as a complete surprise and I had to take a moment to process what he said. I quickly grabbed all the things he'd asked for and applied it to his face. It looked beautiful on him. I sat on the dressing table staring down at him still with his eyes closed. He was in silence completely unaffected by the other people in the room. Slowly he fluttered his eyes open and saw how I gazed at him in admiration and once again the now very familiar smirk formed on his lips.

"Admit it y/n you love a man in makeup"

"Just as much as you love a woman in a short skirt and 'too much' black makeup"

He chuckled again and turned his focus to his visage in the mirror and looked happy with the makeup.

"Y/n grab me my blue suit would you".

"Please ?"

He sat up from the chair leaning right into my face only inches away. He placed his hands on my thighs sending shivers everywhere around my body.

"Darling, I don't have to say please to anyone." He answered seductively making me quiver at his egocentric attitude.

I could feel his breath on my face and caught the scent of cigarettes mixed with an alcoholic drink I didn't know. Without responding or breaking eye contact I searched behind me on the dressing table I was sat upon to find a black eyeliner.

"May I ?" I asked as I held it up to his face. He nodded with an intrigued look on his face once again closing his eyes letting me add some black to his eyes.

"I'll go and get your costume"

He watched me as I slid of the table and made my way over to the box filled with his clothes. As I went through the outfits to find his blue suit I saw him through the corner of my eye walking to a door leading to a small room almost the size of a bathroom to have a bit more privacy while changing. He had a drink in his hand and whilst taking a sip pointed at me then at the door gesturing for me to follow him in. After I found the right outfit I made my way over to the door and knocked on it gently.

"Come in darling"