Part 3

As I got further down the corridor I could hear the guitars more clearly and could make out the tune of silver train coming to an end.

As I got to the stage doors a massive roar of applause came from the crowd and I could hear Mick speaking to them. I showed the tall bouncer by the door my backstage pass allowing me to stand directly next to the stage.

I crept discreetly to the side of the stage next to other people who were with the band.

Mick saw me standing there and smiled at me flirtatiously and brought the microphone to his lips.

"And this next song that we are going to do for you now reminds me of a girl I met this evening." Mick said to the crowd whilst still looking deeply into my eyes, showing me the girl he was talking about was me.

The opening riff of Stray cat blues started with Keith making his way into centre stage holding his mouth open in the way he often does. Mick still staring at me, licked his lips before starting to sing.

Everyone around me danced and jumped to the beat but I found myself just stood there still in disbelief. Mick began moving in his usual way leaping across the stage and singing. He then turned back to me and focused on me. He began making his way closer to me licking his lips again and undoing a few buttons in an effort to cool down.

"I can see that you're just 17 years old, no I don't want your I.D.,

I can see that you're so far from home, y/n, but it's not hanging matter, it's no capital crime"He sang changing the lyrics to my name and age. I smiled at him giggling and feeling giddy from the attention he was giving me.

He smirked at my reaction and continued with the song directing his attention back to the audience.

The stage lights beamed down on him, droplets of sweat formed on the sides of his head and chest and he looked back over to me when singing the lyrics "I bet your mama don't know you bite like that". Making me smile at him intoxicated by his seductive manner.

During the instrumental section of the song he began dancing energetically and I danced from the side of the stage jumping around with everyone.

"Sorry if I sound a bit out if breath I'm just a bit hot and er excited if y'know what I mean" he said as the song ended peering at me when saying excited. He undid the rest of the buttons and wiped his forehead with his sleeve holding the microphone in his mouth while doing so.

After more songs Keith quickly changed his guitar and mick ran towards me at the side of the stage and took some water out of someone's hands next to me. He stood a few inches from me directly in front of me and took large gulps of the water and poured the rest on his face smudging his already dishevelled makeup.

"Give me something to wipe my sweat with" he said in my ear loudly. I looked around for a towel around me but found nothing.

"There aren't any towels mic- uh mr Jagger."

He smirked at me looking down at my chest. He leaned into my ear again, "your top will do love" he said whilst grabbing the bottom of it pulling it up my stomach. I lifted up my arms not thinking about what I was doing and he pulled the top off over my head and started walking back on to stage taking the microphone from a roadie on his way back to the stage wiping his forehead with my shirt. He dragged it down his chest and to his lower stomach stuffing a corner of the top down the elastic of his pants so he could use it again.

Mick left me standing in just my crochet bikini top. He looked me up and down from the stage again, biting his lower lip. I folded my arms over my chest feeling vulnerable.

"If you're Mick's new personal assistant girl you'd better start making your way back to his room preparing his things he needs." A man who I assumed was the tour manager said into my ear. I picked up my jacket that I had laid on the floor next to me and walked back to the room. Sweat dripped from every pore on my body because of the heat from the venue.

I remembered what mick had said about his cold bath and knocked on a door to the left of the dressing room. There was no response so I opened the door finding a bathroom with a bath in the corner. I shut the door behind me and turned the cold tap on for the bath and let it run. I splashed some cold water on to my face. And sat on the corner of the bath tub.

 And sat on the corner of the bath tub