Chapter 1 - A New World

Thoughts - (Thought)

[THIRD POV'S]

Raijin gasped to see he was sitting his family dojo. scanning the place before rose from his seat and sprint, busting through door, something surprising from his views.

It's was his parents, alive and well, preparing their lunch, though they were surprised of his action.

Raijin-Mother: Raijin?! you gave us a scared there, young man. what's wrong?

Raijin: I-I'm sorry, it's just you guys are alive?!

Raijin-Father: Of course, we're alive. why would you say that?

Raijin: I-I'm sorry, I just had this nightmare...

Raijin-Mother: There, there.

Hugging her son, caressing his head, Raijin stood still, he didn't let her see that few tears forming his eyes.

Raijin-Mother: Come, I was about to get you. but now you here, let's start our lunch~

Raijin: Mhm!

Finishing their embrace, Raijin wipe his tears to see his mother went to the table with the freshly meals as he was about to help her.

...up!

Raijin: Huh?

Raijin glanced over his shoulder, wondering who's calling him, only to see nothing. turned back and shocked to see his family was far away.

Raijin: E-Eh...?

...ke up!

Raijin: N-No, NO!

Raijin started to run in fear, stretching his hand, desperately reached them.

Wake up!

Raijin: No, please! just let me see them again!!

Wake up!!

Raijin: TOU-SAN! KAA-SAN!!

WHEN I SAID WAKE UP! I MEANT...

.

.

.

WAKE! THE! FUCK UP!!

[REALITY]

Raijin: GAH!! SHIT!!

Snapping his eyes opened, Raijin thought he see another hallucination, but seeing the azure skies with the sun, blinding his eyes was officially real, though he could still feel the electricity. he's trying get up, but fell due the exhaustion.

Raijin: *groan...* Where am I...?

Pushing himself up, despite his body not to, he managed in the end. observing his surrounding, he was standing at the edge of the cliff which step back, almost fall his death. but changed into mesmerize to see the breathtaking view, lush plain green mountains and blue ocean with the calming wave, not far where his stood.

 but changed into mesmerize to see the breathtaking view, lush plain green mountains and blue ocean with the calming wave, not far where his stood