preview

'U-Uni, I think..' Said Bingus stuttering under his breath, face turning redder than a freshly picked tomato, 'what do you think Bingus' Uni questioned Bingus staring into his hazel brown eyes as his bangs swayed slightly through the gentle breeze circling the large cherry tree atop the hill 'I-I like you, would you want go to the new museum that they opened down town?'
'I'd love to' asked Uni blushing harder than an anime character that had just been walked in on. 'H-how about 5:00 tomorrow' asked Bingus exitedly hands shaking violently from the nerves 'I'd love that'

At the museum

'And this painting' announced the tour guide at the new-found art section of the museum 'is of the great Spyrit, who is most well known for her high quality streams on twitch.tv/Itz_spyrit and survival to the old age of 64 (otherwise known as a stack)' the guide spoke in a monotonous voice that made all who heard it yawn or fall asleep 'I could steal that' said Bingus as if challenging himself to do so. The guide moved on to an image of Soffie as Bingus and Uni stay behind planning to steal the image of the great Spyrit when they were sure no one was listening Bingus jumped the red ribbon encasing the Itz_spyrit display section and grabbed the MS painting before running for the door without taking a single breath and with that he had stolen the great spyrit.