Yelena Belova

I've decided to turn this into a multi-fandom oneshot book...because why not

Fandom: Black Widow/Marvel
Requested: Yes
Request: Anonymous
Genre: Fluff
Male/Fem/GN Reader: Male
Enjoy!

Back to Oneshot

"This is the Avengers Tower?" A female voice spoke, a thick Russian accent prominent in the voice. The owner of the voice looked around in the Elevator, not yet impressed.

"Hello Ms. Belova." F.R.I.D.A.Y spoke out, spooking Yelena, making her whip her head in every direction, trying to find the owner of this voice.

"Who said that? And how do you know my name?" She looked around cautiously, before a hand was set on her shoulder.

"It's alright Yelena, it's just Friday." Natasha held in a laugh at her little sister's awed eyes.

"Who is Frida-" Yelena cut herself off when the ding of the elevator indicated they reached the living room. But it wasn't the ding that made her stop talking, it was what caught her eye.

There on the couch in the Avengers tower, laid a dog? It had (h/c) fur, laying on its side in pure comfort on the soft couch.

Yelena rushed over, dropping her bag on the floor, and then bending down next to, what she assumed, the dog.

"Oh no Yelena-" Natasha couldn't fit in her full sentence before Yelena petted the dog behind the ear.

Quicker than Yelena expected, the dog's eyes snapped open, revealing (e/c) hues. The dog's ears didn't go back in discomfort in anger, they just perked up in curiosity.

Only then when the dog sat up, Yelena realized it wasn't a dog, it was a wolf.

It wasn't fear that filled her eyes, but excitement.

"You didn't tell me you had a pet wolf!" She scratched behind the wolf's ear more. The wolf's leg kicked, his eyes fluttering from the amazing feeling.

"This is better than Natasha's hand." The wolf thought, pushing his big head into Yelena's hand.

"Because we don't have a pet wolf." Natasha broke the trance (Y/n) was in, Yelena now looking back at her inquisitively. Natasha then looked at the wolf, who looked sheepish. "You had your fun (Y/n), time to turn back."

Yelena looked back at the wolf, who whined in stubbornness, instead choosing to lick Yelena's cheek. Yelena cooed at this, before kissing the wolf's snout.

"Hey!" Natasha saw this and immediately stepped up. She grabbed the wolf's ear and tugged on it, making the wolf roll over on his stomach, almost as if the wolf was saying he didn't feel the slightest bit bad. "Turn back (Y/n)."

(Y/n) could tell she wasn't joking anymore, and did as he was told.

"Don't grab the poor wolf by...his..." Yelena was ready to chide onto her older sister, only for her sentence to trail off when the wolf all of a sudden was no longer a wolf.

(Y/n) could tell she wasn't joking anymore, and did as he was told.

Where the wolf once laid, showed a male with (h/c) hair, the same color as the wolf's fur. He also had the same sharp (e/c) eyes, the eyes showing playfulness. He was wearing (c/c) (clothes choice), and it refit him rather well. His eyes immediately met Yelena's green ones, a flush being placed on her face once she realized she'd kissed this male without knowing.

He could tell what she was thinking and a sly smile appeared on his face.

"Почему ты не сказал мне, что это человек?" (Why didn't you tell me this was a human?) Yelena stood up in a hurry, trying to hide her prominent blush from (Y/n).

(Y/n) on the other hand watched her in interest, liking how her accent fit her so well. While Natasha and her had a conversation in Russian, (Y/n) reached his hand up, grabbing Yelena's.

Yelena immediately looked down, only to feel the soft hair of the male, along with two soft ears she hadn't realized were there.

Before (Y/n) could fully grab her attention, Natasha rushed forward and grabbed his ear, making the male whine.

"You come with me, we have to talk." She forced the male up, by his ear, dragging him away from her dumbfounded sister.

A sly smile spread on (Y/n)'s face, before he finally opened his mouth.

"See you around!"