Code Blue: Lockdown

My feet tip-tapped on the concrete as Ryoga and I ran to Furikan High. Akane left early and everyone but Ryoga was still asleep or out and about. Ryoga had woke me up and said that my school was starting in 20 minutes. I had jumped out of my bed and brushed my teeth, threw on my uniform, put my hair in a ponytail and dashed out the door with Ryoga. We reached the school yard and went inside. I dashed up the steps and ran into my classroom. I sat down five minutes before the bell rang. I sighed. Then, I realized I forgot something. "My binder!! Oh my God!! I'm done!!" I said and slammed my head against my desk. Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up. Ryoga handed me my binder. "Thanks!!" I said and hugged him. He smiled. "I have to go", he said. I nodded and he walked out of the school and on the curb. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Ranma and Akane talking to each other. I smirked. They looked cute together. That's it! I would he them together so that they'd be happy. They did enjoy each other's company.

During P.E., we ran a mile and did test called the "pacer" test. We did those and tired ourselves out. In our final period, which was Language Arts, the loud speaker came on. "There are people a couple blocks away from school. They are thugs who call themselves the "Wolf Gang". Everyone go on lockdown. Miss Hukimara, call the police! Thank you!"

"That's the gang that attacked us a few days ago!!" Ranma said and stood up. Since the 3 girl in our class couldn't lift the desks to barricade the door, the boys, Akane and I all did that. I mostly scooted the desks. Akane picked them up like a feather. The girls folded the blinds and we all hid in the corner near the window. Outside, was a swimming pool, but we were like 100 ft from it. We all shut up and Ranma crouched down with Akane and put an arm around her. I really wished Ryoga were here. Suddenly, we heard a loud bang from the class next door. It sounded like a gun. The loud speaker came on. "We are looking for a few people. We won't kill anyone, the gun is to make sure you stay in place", he man said on the speaker. Then, we heard a very loud bono, then all the desks came tumbling down. The door flew open and there stood Koga and five others. The five others each had a gun and Koga had a bat. He smirked at us and gave orders to everyone. They held us hostage. "Take the female right here, boys", Koga said. "She seems to be a very kind one." He stared at me. I shivered as he grabbed my chin. "I'm gonna make you my woman", he said and cackled. "Over my dead body you will, you mutt face!" Someone said behind him. Koga turned around. Ryoga stood at the door. "R-ryoga!!" I said. Koga walked over to the window and opened it. He held me near the edge. "One step and I will throw her, pretty boy!" Koga said and smirked again. "Don't listen to him!!" I said. Koga threw me put the window. I sailed down and could only hear faint voices call my name.

(Ryoga' s P.O.V.)

"(Y/n)!!" I yelled as the man threw her out the window. I pushed him out of the way and jumped out. I opened my parasol and grabbed (y/n) by the hand. We sailed up and onto the roof. I could hear the gang leader banging up the steps. The door crashed down and I pushed her behind me. She gripped my arm. "So... the petty boy wants to save her", the leader said and smirked. "Not today!" I said and threw my parasol at him. It cut him in the arm and threw him off the building. He fell into the water. (Y/n) hugged me. "Are you ok?" We asked at the same time. We laughed. "Yes", she said. I smiled. "Good", I said.

When we got home, we told everyone what had happen over dinner. "Ryoga you really stepped up and became a man", Ranma said patting him on the back. Ryoga smiled. "Of course I did", he said and we laughed.