Staying At The Tendo Home

Kasumi was clearing the table when I walked in the room. "Let me help you", I said picking up dishes and putting them in the sink. I washes the dishes and put them on the drying rack. "Thank you, (y/n)" Kasumi said flashing a warm smile at me. I smiled back and dried my hands. I was just about to turn the corner when I bumped into someone. They caught me. "Thank you", I said. "Are you ok?" Ryoga asked. I looked up and saw he had caught me and I bumped into him. He had the faintest blush on his face. "I'm ok. Thanks", I said and went to the guest room.

  That evening I couldn't sleep. Bad dreams of hurt and cursing flooded my emotions. I gave up and opened my window. I climbed on the rim and pulled myself onto the roof. I laid on the roof until I heard a voice. "Someone can't sleep?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Akane sitting on the roof. "Yeah", I said. She and I watched the stars. "Do you like Tokyo?" She asked. "Yes. It's a very nice neighborhood. Everyone I know is nice, other than Ranma who seems mean", I said. "I'm not mean. I'm trying not to get killed by Ryoga!" Ranma said sitting on the other side of the roof. "Get outta here!" Akane said pushing Ranma off the roof, into the garden. She sat back down. We heard a loud THUD! and I saw Ranma face first in a pile of grass. "What's all the noise about?" I heard Ryoga call from the other guest room. "Nothing", I said.

  The next morning I woke up early and snuck into the kitchen. Kasumi was there and was cracking eggs. "If you want, I can make the pancakes", I offered. She nodded and pointed to the pantry. I made my pancakes and she made eggs. We put everything  on the table. "Can you wake everyone up?" She asked setting out napkins. I nodded and she gave me a pan. I walked upstairs and punched the pan making a loud noise. Everyone walked out of their rooms and went down stairs to eat. Ryoga seemed like he couldn't find the stairs. I grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen.

  I put the pan away and sat down with them. Everyone ate with chatter about anything basically. When Akane took her first bite of pancake, she swallowed it and said, "This is amazing Kasumi!"  "I made eggs though", Kasumi said eating some pancake. Ranma took a bite. "This is too good to be true!" Ranma said gobbling down the pancake. Everyone tried it and said it was amazing. Ryoga tried some. "This is the best pancake ever", he said eating. "I hate to burst bubbles, but this want made by me", Kasumi said. "It was made by (y/n)", she said. Everyone's mouth dropped. "How did you learn to cook like that?!" Ranma said as everyone applauded. "Skills", I answered.

  After everyone ate, I cleared the table and washed the dishes while Kasumi dried them. "Thank you", she said putting the last plate away. I went to change into my uniform and found a note on my desk:

Nice job today, (y/n). I enjoyed the pancakes. - Ryoga

  I smiled and put on my uniform. I put my hair in a bun and found Akane. "Ready", she said and we walked to school.