Chapter 31

A/N: 'sup guys! Long time no update😆 how are u my dear readers? hope you all are fine! First of all, before we proceed on this chapter, i want to say thank you and sorry! Thank you for waiting my update. So busy talaga sa mga school works. Stress na ako sa mods huhu. Sorry if i update soooooooooooooooooooooooooo late! Sa pagkatanda ko, last month yung last ud ko or last last month— di ko na maalala. Dapat nga kahapon na ako naka-ud kaso NAKALIMUTAN KONG I-SAVE YUNG HALF PART NG CHAPTER!!! Sobrang na-frustate ako nung nalaman kong nawala ang ginawa ko!!! Buti na lang natandaan ko yung sinulat ko kung hindi... ayy ewan na lang hahahahaha.  BEWARE OF WRONG TYPOS AND GRAMMARS AHEAD! Anyway, i hope you'll like this ud!! enjoyyy~~~

CHAPTER 31

The Reunion Between the Two

~~~~~

SIZILLIEN

I don't expect my first day will be peaceful. I am tired, very tired! Class F is so... so... energetic and lively. I can't keep up with them.

Yes, they are noisy but, you can see the strong relationship of Class F and how they care so much to one another. I find it cute.

But then, how do things end up like this?

"Well, why youa very strong person in Class F?"

Wondering what situation I am in? Well, a guy from my Class is pinning me on the wall. He's a bit close to me that I can smell his... hmm... honey-scent, ohhh~ His honey-brown eyes are looking at me and a strand of his copper hair blocking one of his eyes. What a handsome man, this school is full of handsome boy— no girls will regret enrolling here— well, except me of course.

"Hmm... did I do something that make you mad, Mister Pasquale? Or should I call you, Casper?"

Yes. The guy who is pinning me now and one of my classmate is the boy I save along with his father 10 years ago— Caspian Cree Pasquale.

•••

A FEW HOURS AGO

"Hi new classmate! What's your name?"

"Bakit and ganda mo? Gumagamit ka ba ng mga beauty products?"

"Ano lahi mo gurl? Isa ka bang maharlika?"

I am suffocating...

As soon I sit down— I am sitting next to Niana and then, some of our classmates started to gather here. They are bubbly people. When Niana notice that I feel uncomfortable or something. They tell them to go back to their seats and, coincidence, the adviser— I believe— of Class F arrive.

Eh? Wait a minute... this man looks familiar... Where did I meet him?

"Good Morning my dear students. I can see that all of you are complete and, also, a new face from this class" and then he looked at me.  Woah, he has beautiful light blue eyes that I almost thought he have blind eyes.

"Miss Silva, please introduce yourself to the class. No need to come in front, just stay in your position " he said.

I nod and stand up to introduce myself. For instance, all eyes on me. Geez~ this is so uncomfortable.