why can't we talk

Two months passed like water flowing in a river, it's quick but it gave pleasant surprises, laughter, happiness and everything he needed. Of course he had some issues, some days were dim but nothing mattered when at the end of the day he was in his boyfriend's arms.

"Hey!! daydreaming again" Damon shook Alec's shoulder and came front to sit in the opposite seat.

"what! Iam just too focused in book" he said hiding his smile. He was thinking about Magnus.

"Whatever you say" Damon said picking his books and putting them in bag "are you going home for the holidays".

"I don't know, I haven't talk about that with Magnus. Iam sure we go, but first i want to focus on exams" he said.

"I need food before start again, iam leaving" Damon said.

Alec looked at his watch and realised Magnus will come to pick him in a few minutes "I should also leave" he closed his book.

He stopped looking at the basketball court and his face changed suddenly. Sadness came filled in his heart. He was staring at the court and thinking about how much he loves to play.

Damon looked behind and saw Alec stopped walking, he looked around and approached him "hey, what happened".

"nothing, it's it's….I miss playing. I don't know if I will be able to play again like I used to" he said.

"of course you will, we are going to be on the same team. don't worry" Damon said and continued "for now we just focus on exams. Iam dying to celebrate this Christmas holidays with my sister, she is coming this week".

Alec chuckled "yeah, me too. I really missed my siblings and mom so much. I can't wait to see them".

"smile! good on you. Alec" he said.

"I know that, you don't have to say. tell about your date last Sunday" Alec asked started walking slowly.

"don't ask me, it was a disaster. online dating was bullshit" Damon said making a weird face, walking beside him.

"who told you to find someone online, wait and see someone going tooooo….. Magnus!!!!" Alec said when his boyfriend held his hand and pulled him backward.

Alec knew he was screwed, watching Magnus' face telling him how angry he was.

"Ma-magnus he, me.…" Alec tried to say but Magnus shouted "SHUT UP ALEC" and dragged him far away from Damon.

"you! stay out of my boyfriend. if I see you again with my boyfriend I don't know what I will do. don't try to play your filthy mind games" Magnus warned pointing his finger and dragged Alec with him.

"Mag-Mag…. Magnus! listen to me. Magnus!!" he stopped walking and Magnus turned to look at him.

Magnus' eyes were telling he was broken and at the same time it's filled with anger. "all these days you are with him and you lied, you lied to me. you said you never go near him" he shouted and walked towards his car.

"Magnus listen to me, please" Alec said walking fastly behind his boyfriend, he quickly got into the car "it's not what you think, he is just a friend.he moved on in his life. please understand".

Magnus sarcastically laughed "and you don't want to mention it. for your information he tricked you. I know that bastard again is playing something to get you".

He started the car, they were arguing like hell. Magnus doesn't seem to listen.

"I never complained about you being friends with Rachel or other ex's. then why can't I be friends with him" Alec asked.