ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ | ˢᵃᵖⁿᵃᵖ

sapnap, goodnight lovely
scene: lately, sapnap hasn't been sleeping well.
once he tries for the last time, he passes out.
once he wakes up he isn't in his room,
he was in his dream space, what happens
when he meets someone that he'll only see in
his dreams?

pronouns, he/him

-

sapnap laid on his bed tossing and turning around every few seconds. his body feeling uncomfortable with the atmosphere in his small cramped room. sapnap finally sat up and walked to the kitchen right in front of his bedroom door, he opened the fridge to be blinded by none other than the light that emitted fron the refrigerator.

he simply grabbed the milk carton and walked back to his room, he sat down his uncomfortable bed and chugged the milk carton, finishing it. he threw the empty milk carton in his tin trash can, surprisingly it made it in.

"yes!" sapnap exclaimed happily.

as sapnap made the shot he plopped his upper body down the bed and sighed heavily.

being so tired of streaming these past few days. it had been so exhausting, trying to stream every once a week just to get content up for his fans to enjoy. he never really got the time to relax and just be with himself for a bit.

a few minutes passed and sapnap slowly drifted away to sleep.

-

he woke up again to a white room, it was so empty. as he blinked three times he appeared in a green field, flowers of all kinds blooming around him as he looked all around his surroundings.

he saw a tall figure in the distance, as he saw the silhouette, he immediately ran to it, just to trip and fall on his face.

laying there he felt embarrassed, he slowly looked up to see the tall person in front of him. the man held a hand out to him.

" are you alright darling? " the man said with a charming voice, slightly deep yet so soothing to listen too.

as the male spoke so soothingly, sapnap could not help but stare at the beautiful man infront of him.

"hello..? are you still there?" the man said to sapnap.

"i-i uh oh im sorry uhm im sapnap.." sapnap said as he took the man's hand.

"well, I'm M/N L/N nice to meet you darling." m/n said as he put his hand over sapnap's palm.

sapnap just stood there being flustered over m/n.

" I'm sapnap. nice to meet you too.." sapnap said as he faced away from the tall male in front of him, trying to hide his flustered face.

"sapnap.. hmm! has a nice ring to it. sapnap, sapnap, sapnap, oh i could say your name all day haha!" m/n mumbled quiet enough for sapnap to not hear. although sapnap was just dreaming about everything.

"so uhm what do you do here, m/n?" sapnap said as he tried to break the awkward tension between the two obviously gay individuals.

"oh here? well i mostly just draw, skate around, maybe sleep, drink coffee, read books and sleep more, so that's about all i can think about doing." m/n said with his usual monotone yet somehow flirty voice.

once again sapnap found that attracting, he had never felt like this since he was a kid. he had never had hopelessly crushed on a man this beautiful before.

he had always crushed on girls, mostly blondes and cowgirls. but they were mostly all fictional.

just by the mere sight of his silhouette, made sapnap's heart blow up from his feelings for the man.

but he had just met him! you may think. but it was love at first sight for sapnap.

-

for the next few months into dreaming about this m/n, sapnap had grown attached to 'the man in his dreams'.

to the point were sapnap sleeps almost all day just to spend time with the man, and dream had gone quite concerned over his friend, dream never saw sapnap leave his room for the past time he had dreamt about m/n.

so dream decided to pay sapnap a small friendly visit just to see how he's holding up.

-

"hey sap? can you let me in please.." dream said while looking at the white wood door.

dream knocks a few more times before barging in the room, quietly.

"sapna--" dream said before getting cut off by a loud mumbling from sapnap's agape and drooling mouth.

"m/n you're so handsome mhmm..." sapnap said before getting muffled by the pillow he was hugging.

"m/n? who the hell is that??" dream said as he walked out sapnap's room, and of course closing the door before leaving.

dream was going to tell george what he had just discovered about their best friend.

(part 1)

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ᵐᶜʸᵗˢOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara