ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ | ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍᵉⁿᵒᵗᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ

georgenotfound  ;  love worth killing for.

author pov.

one monday afternoon, George planned to confess to his upperclassman, y/n.

as he walked down the white tiled floors, people from other classes blocked the lockers to his sides.

george saw y/n, he quickly sprint walked to him, to see that y/n was pinning a girl to a locker. their faces were so close.

it looked as if they were about to kiss.

y/n on the other hand was doing this as a favor for the girl to make her boyfriend jealous of her.

y/n didn't think about it too much, since she was his best friend. plus! he was doing her a favor.

y/n saw his friend's boyfriend and quickly looked at the girl and tilted his head a bit to look as if they were whispering sweet nothings to each other's ears.

George wished the girl was him.

he needed to get rid of her.

but she was y/n's friend..

he mustn't kill his friends.. he'll hate to see y/n sad..

"I'll spare her. for y/n only. "

a day after that incident, y/n's friend broke up with her boyfriend since she found out, she had feeling for her friend.

and, george did notice that she had been getting flustered around george's upperclassman, y/n.

george hated the girl he called gina.

gina had been clinging to y/n lately, but the male seemed to not care. instead.. he looked like he enjoyed the person clinging to his arm.

maybe he was wrong about sparing her..

getting rid of her was easy, he only had to put a note in his locker. and her stupid oblivious self would just go to the place without even thinking.

it was past 6 pm. everyone was leaving the high school grounds and started walking or driving home.

y/n was waiting for george since he got a text from him telling him to wait at the entrance gate.

which he obeyed the request of his.. friend..?

it had been almost half an hour since george had requested his upperclassman to wait for him at the gate.

then when y/n was about to leave, george shouted his name. y/n looked around to see george panting behind himself.

"so sorry n/n!! i had to do.. something.."

y/n sensed a sort of hesitancy in george's statement.

but left it be.