*•.¸♡𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙪 𝙐𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨♡¸.•*

If she would let me.

God did I hope she would.

The door opens swiftly, without warning and forcefully. I stare intently at the person, hoping to god the colour brown would peak out of the tinted glass doors.

Long wisps of blonde.

My heart plummets.

She notices me, a look of sadness and sympathy washing her gleaming features. She walks over and my achest rises and falls and rapid rates.

This is the last fucking thing I need right now. A reminder of how much I fucked up with her, another reminder of how terrible of a person I am. I didn't need this, I didn't need this, I didn't nee-

"Hey Tubbo!" She exclaims, bounding over to me.

"Hey Nat," I croak out.

"You okay?" She asks softly. Now standing face to face with me.

I freeze, my eyes locking onto her ice blue ones in pure terror. But she didn't return the same fear. Her gaze was filled with care and sincerity.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I lie through gritted teeth, steering my eyes away from hers and back to the doors.

"No offense," She begins slowly. "But you don't exactly look it." I look back down to her, her sincere eyes remained the same.

"I've had a very long and tiring week is all." I lie once again, though it isn't much of a lie in the first place. I look past her once again. She follows my eyes.

"Isla isn't here if that's who you're looking for. She left with Wilbur 10 minutes ago." My heart sinks a little bit, as does the smile on her face.

"Oh," I let out solemnly. I'll just try again tomorrow.

We fall into an uncomfortable silence, both of us looking down at our feet. She breaks it with a very unexpected question.

"A-are you free right now?" She asks softly.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah why?" She starts nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"Well, I was about to go down to the shore for a little bit, would you like to join me?" I stare at her in shock. NitNat, the girl I painfully rejected in one of the worst ways possible, is asking me to hang out, even after I broke her heart. What?

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to press anything further after... well, you know." She laughs a little bit.

"Tubbo. I'm over that okay. You like someone else, I've learned to respect that. Think of this as a friend thing. You just look like you need a bit of a break." I contemplate the offer over in my head for a little bit before deciding to go along. She was right, I definitely did need a break and going to beach was definitely a good way to do it.

"Sure, y-yeah sure. Fuck it!" She giggles to herself and saunters off down the road.

"Well come on then!" She cheers from behind me.

"R-right now??" I ask confused, running to catch up to her.

"Yes right now!" I catch my breath,

"I-I'm still in my school clothes," I exclaim gesturing to my blazer. She rolls her eyes.

"Then we'll go back to yours. Now come on! It'll get cold soon." I slightly smile to myself as she practically skips down the street to bus stop.

This should be fun.

---

After stopping at my place to get changed and grab some towels, we walked our way to the sea. Luckily enough, the beach was very close to my house, as was the pier, so transport wasn't an issue, what was an issue however was my nerves.