"Are you new around here?" Heejin asked.

Sunghoon nodded. "I'm here with uhh an old friend of mine. Do you perhaps know him, Lee Heeseung?"

Heejin stopped dead in her tracks. She stared at Sunghoon with wide eyes. "You're friends with the Lee Heeseung?"

'Something doesn't feel right.'

"Yeah, why do you look so shocked?" He asked nervously.

Heejin shrugged. "Nothing serious. Heeseung doesn't have a lot of friends due to his mischievous and disobedient behavior."

"I'm sure he's not as bad as what he sounds like. Maybe he has his own reasons...?"

"Hmm, you might be right. I don't have the rights to judge him. Anyway, here we are!" The two of them stopped in front of the administration office. "Enjoy your first day of school. See you around." Heejin waved at him and walked away.

"Thanks!" Sunghoon called out.

He smiled to himself. The students here aren't so bad after all.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

In another place, Heeseung was sitting at his desk in class, burying his head in his folded arms, asleep maybe.

A guy with a fox-like appearance who was his seatmate was shaking Heeseung's body while whining to wake him up.

"Hyung, you can't ignore Jungwon, Riki and I forever." The guy spoke up.

"That's a good idea. Thanks, Sunoo." Heeseung said, his voice was a bit muffled.

"Yah, I can't believe you're mad at us over a pizza! A FREAKING PIZZA." The fox-like guy named Sunoo yelled in Heeseung's right ear.

Heeseung sat up and glared at him. "Tch, I can hear you just fine from here."

Sunoo shrugged as if he's saying "my bad."

"Also, it's not just about that. It's-"

Before Heeseung can continue, the teacher walked inside the class with someone trailing behind her.

"Good morning class, we have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself."

"Hi I'm Park Sunghoon and I'm new around here so I hope we can get along." The latter then gave everyone his charming smile.

Everyone in class were swooned by his charms, everyone but Heeseung. The girls were giggling and squealing the guys were jealous of the attention he got.

"-that." Heeseung finished his sentence while glaring at Sunghoon, who spotted him earlier when he entered the class. He looked away as he couldn't stand looking at Sunghoon.

"Lovely, I hope everyone can treat Sunghoon well okay? Oh I also heard you're an old friend of Heeseung, am I correct?"

Everyone in class turned to look at Heeseung. He, however, was too busy admiring the view outside the window. When he noticed the class suddenly became quiet and everyone's attention was on him, he gave them his infamous intimidating glare which seems to work as everyone quickly turned around.

"Err yes." Sunghoon answered nervously.

"Great you can sit next to him. Sunoo can switch seats-"

"WAIT!"

Heeseung slammed the table as he stood up. He can't sit next to Park Sunghoon, not after what happened.

"Are there any problems, Lee Heeseung?" The teacher asked patiently.

"Um..."

As he think of an excuse, he made eye contact with Park Sunghoon, who looked like he was begging him to not cause any more trouble.

"...What about Sunoo? We're inseparable and he's gonna cry like a baby if we're not seatmates anymore."

"Yah, that's not true! Now that I think about it, I'll gladly switch seats. Anywhere but with Heeseung." Sunoo started packing his stuff and stood up.

Heeseung held his arm. "I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said. Please don't leave me with him." He whispered.

But Sunoo ignored him and walked to the front of the class with his nose high in the air, standing beside their teacher on the other side.

"Okay Sunghoon, you can sit beside Heeseung now."

Heeseung sat back down and sighed in defeat as Sunghoon walked towards his desk. Sunghoon gave him a sympathetic smile, which made Heeseung more pissed.

"Sunoo, you can seat next to Jaeyun since the seat is empty."

"W-What?"

Sunoo gave Heeseung a panic look. A very similar situation to what just happened. Heeseung knows Sunoo "admires" Jaeyun so he snickered and gave him a thumbs up.

Annoyance was all over Sunoo's face as he walked to sit next to Jaeyun. Heeseung giggled to himself. "Revenge." He mumbled.

Unaware that Sunghoon had been staring at him the whole time with a small smile.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

"Mind telling me what's your problem with that new guy?" Sunoo asked Heeseung during lunch time. They're sitting in one table with Jungwon and Riki, their other friends.

"Erm..." He glanced at Jungwon, who gave him a look that said, "don't bring me into this."

"Just because. You know how I hate making friends and stuff." Heeseung nervously explained.

"He seems like an okay guy to me. Is there something you're hiding from me?" Sunoo eyed Heeseung suspiciously.

Heeseung shook his head frantically. "Of course not. Besides, if I have something to hide from you guys I would've told you sooner."

"Hm, whatever you say then." Sunoo said, decided not to give too much thoughts about it.

"Who is this new guy you guys are talking about?" Riki asked.

"There's new kid in our class and Heeseung freaked out when he was told to sit next to him." Sunoo explained frankly.

"Aren't you his seatmate?"

There's a dust of pink on Sunoo's ears. Heeseung laughed and said, "he's sitting next to Jaeyun now."

Jungwon and Riki gave Sunoo a mischievous look. "Ohhh."

"Leave me alone!" Sunoo hid his face in his hands, embarrassed.

They ate their lunch peacefully after that, talking about how their day went.

"Hey Heeseung hyung, that guy at the back of the room keeps staring at you." Riki pointed at someone. All three of them looked at which direction Riki pointed.

"That's the new guy I was talking about, Park Sunghoon!" Sunoo exclaimed.

When Sunghoon felt like he got caught, he quickly looked down on his meals.

"Are you sure there's nothing you're hiding from me?" Sunoo asked Heeseung, there's a hint of sadness in his voice.

Heeseung felt guilty. He will tell them one day, just not now.

"Nope."

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱