꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

Sunghoon stared at the view outside from the window of the carseat. The weather looked gloomy, like it was about to rain.

It perfectly matched Heeseung's mood now. He was still pissed at the fact that Sunghoon is going to the same school as his.

He's not allowed to tell anyone at school that Sunghoon is his bodyguard. Well, anyone but Jungwon. He wasn't planning to tell his other friends though. Not yet

Right now, Heeseung and Sunghoon are seated at the backseat of the car. There was a huge, large space between them.

Heeseung shuffled a bit in his seat away from Sunghoon. He was still feeling uncomfortable from what happened yesterday.

Sunghoon noticed that, so he tried to make things right.

"About yesterday, I'm so-"

"Don't talk to me."

Heeseung said, his tone was flat. He didn't even spare a glance at Sunghoon, he preferred to look at the dull sky and traced the raindrops on the window.

Sunghoon sighed heavily. At this point it's impossible for him to get on Heeseung's good side.

"Fine. But just a gentle reminder not to tell anyone I'm your bodyguard. If anyone asks, I'm your old childhood friend, got it?"

"Tch, as if I want anything to do with you." Heeseung scoffed.

That made Sunghoon a bit pissed off but he rubbed his chest and took a deep breath and let it out. He needs to be extra patient with Lee Heeseung. He has already lost control yesterday and he swore that will be the last time.

The car came to a stop. It seemed like they've arrived at school.

Heeseung quickly got out of the car without saying anything. Meanwhile, Sunghoon bowed his head and thanked the driver before getting out.

Once Sunghoon closed the car door, he looked at his surroundings. He was walked inside the gates and there he saw a huge water fountain in front of the building. The school was so huge he could get lost for days.

All the students here looked fancy, talking to their friends and hanging around before going to class.

Sunghoon walked past them while smiling politely. Everyone looked at him with interest, they were stunned by his visuals.

However, Sunghoon had something important to do right now. He needs to keep a close eye on Heeseung. And also, he's lost.

Since he and Heeseung have the same schedule, there won't be any problem for Sunghoon to know which direction to go, right? But he lost sight of Heeseung.

"Shit." Sunghoon mumbled under his breath. "What should I do now?"

"Ermm excuse me?"

Sunghoon turned around to face the owner of the voice. He was met by a girl with long black hair and a face like a porcelain doll.

"Yes?"

"You look a bit lost. Do you need any help?" The girl said.

"That would be great, thanks." Sunghoon grinned at her. "I need to go to the administration office." The girl grinned back and took out her hand for him to shake.

"My name is Jeon Heejin."

"Park Sunghoon." Sunghoon shook her hand.

The two of them then walked around while chatting with each other.