𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

I am a girl... right? Rai Kaminari stared at herself in the mirror. Her long yellow hair tied back in a loose ponytail. She had always been uncomfortable with her face, to the point of not recognizing it at first glance, she thought this was normal. But apparently it's not. Rai had mentioned her face dysphoria in casual conversation with her best friend Tsu and apparently it wasn't normal.

   Now she was questioning everything at 1:46 am on a Wednesday in the middle of her 8th grade summer break. She knew what she didn't like about herself, that was for sure. Her small and thin figure that relatives had always commented on, "everything looks so flattering on you!" "You have such a pretty figure" "I looked just like you when I was younger, my boobs were a little bit bigger though haha", her long hair always looking frizzy and dead because of unlucky genes, her big thighs, but the thing she hated most of all was her name. It never felt like her own. Like someone foreign to her or a character she has to play.

But this was all normal, every girl hated the feeling of being seen as feminine. Right? RIGHT? Her thoughts didn't feel like her own, she hated what she was telling herself to do

stab yourselves

   please stop talking

poke your eyes out

   shut up

Cut your hair

Kill your parents, they don't understand

   She grabbed her hair trying to stop the voices

Slit your wrists

   Rai was hitting her head with her hand, the back of her mind was racing, only getting faster as time felt slower

Fucking die I hate you

SHUT UP

silence.

She felt... nothing

   She got up, went to the bathroom to look at her tear stained face.

"Why do I hate myself so much?"

"I don't like anything about me"

   Her mind was filled only with self hate and sadness, her mind was trying to think of something to make the pain go away. Anything else just made her head hurt.
   she got scissors and started chopping off her hair. Bits by bits her yellow locks fell to the ground. And she realized what she had done.

   Moms going to kill me tears ran down her face and she started laughing, a panicked i-don't-know-what-I'm-gonna-do kind of laugh.

I don't rlly engage in the bnha/mha fandom anymore and I don't rlly want to finish this but @kkkp0p wanted it so 🤷

🎉 You've finished reading VERY INCOMPLETE ~Lavender Flowers & Broken Promises~ |Trans!Kaminari x Shinso| 🎉