19. Reddie (English)

"Well, but I tucked yours first", answered Eddie laughing to Richie who was laying on the sofa next to him. They met meet in the youth center a few days ago and ever since they're relationship was perfect. No, they were not officially dating or anything close. Well, it was obvious that they had cruches on each other the second Eddie had placed a foot in the Youth Center for the first time.
Richies style was pretty emo/punkish when they met, Eddie liked that, it looked really cool with all the chains and safety pins. Eddie was a real soft boy next to him. He wore his Hair in it's natural color and his clothes were rather light. That day he was wearing a light grey Hoody and blue baggy pants. He had come to play guitar there. Cause his friend had told him that the Youth Center had a great music room.
Now he was laying on a sofa on his crushes lap fighting over who fucked who's mom first (Although it was obvious that Richie fucked Mrs K first). "It's their love language", Beverly would say. And just half a week after they met, Eddie had slept at Richies place. They talked and talked all night long. Eddie had his head on Richies lap. He looked at the taller boy in fascination. After a while of staring he called his name.
"Richie", he said. The taller boy turned his head down to him. Eddie grabbed him by the chin and kissed him softly. Richie was shocked but soon realized what happened and kissed back.
———
Ja ich weiß es ist kurz aber immer hin etwas
277 Wörter