Chapter 3

Natasha was taken to her bunkroom where there was only one spare bed left. It was in the back corner which was up Natasha's fancy. As Natasha walks through the large room, she could feel all the stares and judgmental looks on her. She put her duffle bag under her bed looked through the trunk that was at the foot of her bed. She took out a t-shirt and some shorts, both with the emblem of the organization on them. She walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I am so tired. She thinks to herself as she makes her way back to her bed. She pulls herself under the covers and closed her eyes, hoping tonight would be like the previous... nightmare-free.

After the meeting and recruitment of Nat

After the meeting and recruitment of Nat. I follow Coulson to his office, unhappy with the decision that Furry made about her SO. When I get in, I plunk myself on his couch, putting my hands behind my head, hoisting my legs into the chair.

"Coulson I can't be her SO. She seems like she'll be difficult to handle." I say, sighing.

"And you're saying you weren't. You'll be good for Natasha because you have been in a similar position, she has been in. It also seems she trusts you as well. Besides, it might give you a taste of your own medicine." Coulson says, sitting at his desk.

"I wasn't that bad. Besides. You have heard what everyone in this place says. I am reckless and too hard to work with. Why do you think I don't have a partner."? I say.

"You still believe that stuff. Clint, you're the best specialist we have ever had."

I suddenly feel a large binder hit my chest, causing me to groan. "What is this for?"

"Your mission for the Mafia and your SO paperwork. Clint, I have a feeling this girl would be different," he says, giving me a small smile. I complain to Coulson A LOT. He was my SO when I first started here, and I guess we have a pretty good relationship.

"Why is there always so much paperwork with this job," I say, sitting up and starting it. I was halfway through it when I fell asleep on Coulson's office couch.

Next Day

I wake up again in a cold sweat

I wake up again in a cold sweat. I had another damn nightmare. This is starting to become a little annoying. I sit up in my bed and look around the room, in between rubbing my hands over my face. There are lines of beds up against each wall. Some girls are awake while others are still sleeping. A girl with blonde hair suddenly walks up to me and smiles.