Season 1 Ep .1

(3rd POV)

I had this weird that never seen before, there was girl who we met years ago after our escape of white room and it's all pure white, there tress blossom of bloom pebbles that never recognized before and there was just one girl who is red haired and white dressed and don't seem recognized either too and now another there's another dream too which is very enthusing.

-IN THE DREAM-

???:"Mr. Ayanokoji your bride is waiting for you" said the women 

Kiyo:"Oh? Is already starting" said that he sigh after.

He got up from chair and start putting on suit to meet her bride on the wedding. After he was ready, he went to marry the bride a women who is red hair in the wedding dress and along with his 3 brothers who is supporting him on his wedding day. After the willing acceptance for be her bride he took out the ring from his put on her finger and after that the lord said.

The lord: I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.

-End the dream-

(3rd POV)

After that it ended I don't know who that was but that women....looks familiar

.

.

.

hello...

Helloo..

AYANOKOJI!

I stop dosing off when I heard someone called my name and it was...my brother hachiman.

Ayanokoji: !?.

hachiman: "Ayanokoji you spaced out again...during lunch" he said .

Ayanokoji POV

looks I did it again and this the 5th time of the month. I was sitting with my 3 brother at the table eating lunch together. But which is bothers me is that women looks so familiar to that girl I met years ago and who whatever it is, maybe its just a dream and not like I care about it so I shrugged off.

Ayanokoji: "Sorry about that hachiman i was thinking about something " he said to hachiman .

But hachiman didn't buy that because he used that same excuse whenever he dosing off.

Hachiman: "you used that same excuse many times " he said oreki & sakuta looked at him then sakuta questions him.

Sakuta: "Is there something bothering you again?" he question him.