Aine couldn't believe her ears, slowly tilting her head at him, her mouth hung open, smirking a little, "Wow," she breathed and Draco rolls his eyes, already knowing what she was going to say. "I must be hearing things. Draco Malfoy is complimenting Harry Potter!"

"I knew you're going to say that."

"Are you okay?" she asks him, putting her palms over his forehead to check his temperature, "You don't seem to have a fever..." she trails off, furrowing her brows as she checked her forehead, "Hm. Can't really tell."

"Really?" he questions, putting his hand on her forehead and comparing, he cocks his head, not really quite sure before he leans in and their faces touch, "Am I having a fever?" Aine inquired and Draco squints, "I'm not sure, do you think I'm having a fever?" he asks in return and she shrugged, "I got no clue, but I do feel like I'm getting warmer."

"Me too!" he shot back and they playfully locked eyes with their touching foreheads before bursting out into laughter, "What are we doing?" she chuckles, pulling away.

"Being silly," Draco replies with a grin, making her laugh in agreement. He admired her from the side, feeling his lips bend upwards at the sight of her beaming smile. When Aine turned to him, he blinked away his surprise and she raises a brow at his awkward movement, "So, did Krum talk anything about the golden egg?" 

"Using me to get a hint for your annoying friend?" Draco questions and she scoffs, "Of course not!" she exclaimed, playing with her fingers, "Well, maybe a little?" 

"I'm hurt, Estoileon," Draco replies, frowning at her. He never expected that she'll use him to get information from Krum, he was friends with the Durmstrang champion after all.

"Well, nice to meet you, Hurt. I'm Curious."

"You and your annoying sarcastic comments, I can never win against them!" Draco hisses, throwing his arms in defeat.

"I'm joking, Draco!" Aine reassures, and he glanced at her, "And I'm Heartbroken," He introduces, using her tricks against Aine. She darted a glare in his direction and he bit down another laugh, he felt satisfied with himself after getting back at the girl. 

"Well, the answer to your question earlier, Joking, is no. We barely talked anything about the Triwizard tournament other than usual topics like 'How was Durmstrang?', 'What do you want to do in Hogwarts?', and 'What's it like being a player in the Bulgarian Quidditch Team'. Nothing more, since he's quite an introverted man," Draco explains and Aine hums in response, ignoring the new name she's gotten herself. She was rather amazed Draco was catching on perfectly well.

 "That's it?"

"Yeah, what else do you want me to share with you about him? Do you want his autograph? I can get it for you if you like."

"Nothing, really. I have no interest in that."

"What interests you then?"

"Potions, maybe? I don't know, maybe what does Crookshanks, Hedwig and Hestia look like if they're humans?" she babbles, earning a hoot from her owl at the mention of her name. Aine smiles proudly at her, tickling her beak, "You probably look handsome, Hestia. I'm sure of it!" she tells her bird, picturing the human form of her pet. Draco reaches towards Aine's owl, stroking it slightly despite the narrowed glare the bird was giving him. It was as if she was warning him to keep it up and she'll chomp his fingers off. It hooted after being overstimulated before snapping at the Slytherin boy, he pouted, "That's boring," he commented on Aine's answer, making her jerk her head to him.

"What about you? What interests you?"

"What would you do if I said you?" he smirks and she gave him a deadpanned look, "No really." Draco told her and she purses her lips, "I'll be thankful I guess? Maybe a little creeped out by it too?"