him......

This is the past(when they were kids

Kazuha's pov

One day kazuha and gorou were playing outside but they stumbled in to the wood."eek!"gorou squealed "wait,did you hear that!" "No?" Kazuha said "somebody is crying!" gorou yelled they started running twords the sound...and found him.

  His long hair was tangled in a tree,he needed help "GOROU WE HAVE TO HELP HIM"kazuha yelled. "Ok!..but how?"gorou said "maybe by cutting it out,do you have scissors or something sharp"kazuha said to gorou"ok!(author note: gorou could hear him because he is a dog furry I had to say this so it would make sense)

_____________________________________________

Kunikuzushi's pov

'pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain' it was all he could feel pain and think of  pain but... there were two boys standing in front of him being frantic. He was quiet "Wait!" Said one of them he had ears and tail looked like a weird animal...but... The other one was mesmerizing with bright red eyes."What!" Said the boy with red eyes "Maybe I can get my parents, they'll help.right?" All I could do was sit and watch then the boy with ears and tail ran back "WAIT!"the red eyed boy yelled"gorou."

"So,umm what's your name"the mesmerizing boy asked me"kunikuzushi"I say in a very quiet whisper"hmm I couldn't hear you"he said "kunikuzushi"I say slightly louder"kunikuzushi well that's a nice name my name's kaedahara kazuha"he said

"IM BACK WITH HELP"the unusual boy said while his ear twitches...with two more people who he looked like then they helped him out

__________^____________^_________^__________

This is my first fanfic holy shit I actually can't believe I made this