Chapter 9

It was the next morning Sarah woke up, but then she saw Jhope. She jumped on him but when she did they kissed each other. She got off but when she got off the other members were there.

Sarah said," good morning everyone."

Jimin replied, " Good morning to you too."

Suga said, " someone happy today."

Sarah replied, "I am happy."

V asked, " Hey Sarah can I talk to you only?"

Sarah followed V so they could talk privately. When they are alone no one can hear them talking.

Sarah asked, " you wanted to talk to me V?"

V said, " I know you still like Jungkook. It still hurts."

Sarah had tears in her eyes and replied, " it does but I Jungkook plays with my feelings he dont care he has Yuki. Jhope don't mess with my feelings."

V hugged me and replied, " it's okay, I hope soon he will stop messing with your feelings just see how you and Jhope go for now."

They were done talking Sarah was walking back until she heard the rest of the members talking including Jhope. She was hiding to hear the whole conversation.

Suga askes," how are you and Sarah?"

Jhope replied, " we are okay but I don't know if I want to keep it up."

Jin asked, " keep what up dude."

Jhope said," pretending to like her while we date. I think she is slowly falling for me."

Sarah thought in her head is all the members were like this. She had started to cry but she was still listening.

Suga replied, " if you knew you would do this to my Sarah. Why did you date her? Even what Jungkook is doing to her."

Jhope replied, " I just felt sorry for her."

Rap monster, "dude that's wrong you don't date her for that."

Sarah walked in and they noticed that she was crying. Then she looked over and saw a door opening. It was Jungkook and Yuki. They both sat down on the couch.

Jungkook asked, "why are you crying?"

Sarah replied, "So this whole time Jhope you just dated me just because you felt sorry for me. You never liked me this whole time. Yea I heard everything."

Sarah was walking out but she heard someone say her name. She turned around but saw Yuki as the one saying her name.

Yuki replied, " no one likes you, have you seen yourself."

Sarah's face turned to a pissed off look. Suga hurried to get to her but he did as she was already at Yuki's face.

Sarah replied, " Have you looked in the mirror yourself? I wonder if Jungkook even likes you."

Yuki asked, " What does that supposed to mean?"

Sarah replied, " because he doesn't date bitches unless he changes. Of course I might just leave this group but go solo because some people changed. Congrats you win."

Sarah turned around to face Suga to give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek. She got her keys, got in the car and drove to the company. She got out of the car and walked inside the building. She went to the office and told them that she wanted to go solo for now until she was ready to go back to BTS. Sarah went to practice in the studio and started singing her cover songs.