Lazily he got up from his bed, heading to the bathroom, washed his face and changed his cloths. Relaxing plan failed, nevermind after all he needed to go to the supermarket, his fridge was totally empty from any component indicating that someone lived in that house.

_______________

  Both of them sat in front of each other since few minutes, they met and greeted each other and there they sat down.

"How are things going with you Seokjin?" Lee Seok asked calmly for the other to answer him.

"Fine, how about you?"

  Lee Seok sighed in despair saying.

"Aaah just little do you know how much I'm getting fed up from the boys."

  Seokjin made a side-smile and asked.

"And what did they do this time?"

  Lee Seok placed his head on the table and said.

"I no longer have a word to them, they fight all the time while I'm around. I don't know what to do with them, not as if I differentiate or mistreat them, I do whatever they want, I don't know why they hate each other so much." He let out a tired sigh. "Do you have any solution for me Seokjin? If I died while they're like this, they'll surely kill each other."

  He rose his head to look at Seokjin.

"I don't really know, I think the best decision I've made is to stay single for my whole life."

  Lee Seok nodded in agreement.

"Yes, an advice from me, don't get married, be careful you'll get yourself into hell."

  Silence took place for a while before Seokjin broke it.

"After all, I need to stop this lineage."

  Lee Seok nodded before speaking.

"That's why you don't want to be in a relationship."

  Seokjin placed his head on the table and made his arms as a pillow, and kept looking at passengers in the street for few seconds before saying.

"Do you have a girl who would accept a guy who can't even look at her because he has cursed eyes because of one of his ancestor's curiosity?"

  Lee Seok sighed hopeless at Seokjin's negative thoughts.

"Seokjin why are you so negative? No one knows what can happen in the future."

"Because it's the truth, and what can happen for example?"

"Okay forget, you're so hopeless."

  Seokjin lifted his head up and looked at Lee Seok and said.

"I'm going for shopping, do you wanna come?" He asked and the other nodded, accepting.

"Hmm okay let's go." Both of them stood up and walked out of the café where they were.

"What are you going to buy?" Lee Seok asked as soon as they reached the super market.

"Many things, my house is completely empty from food."

  Lee Seok furrowed his eyebrows unsatisfied and asked.

"Why? That's not good."

"I spend my whole day at work and I eat there." Seokjin justified to the one who nodded in understandment. "I talk too much lately, that's bothering me."

  He stated with an annoyed voice.

"I noticed, I like it." He while turning his gaze around the market.