As she finishes I pull her arms urging her to come and sit on my lap. She does, straddling over me.

I kiss her, tasting myself against her lips. "So the heels do something for you?" I tease.

She rolls her eyes.

"Is it the six inch heels you like or me in them?"

"Six inches will do something for just about anyone don't you think?" she quips back smartly with a teasing grin.

"If that's how you feel I can give you more than six inches honey," I kiss her neck as she swallows "is that too much for you Y/N?"

She stays quite.

"For what it's worth I think you could handle it."

She smiles "of course you'd say that."

We stay quite for a while just, ralaxing with each other. Nobody has given me quite the level of attention that she has before, it's normally the other way around.

I hold her tight as she cuddles me "Y/N."

"Yeah," she whispers.

"Just because I hate you doesn't mean I don't care about you so I'm sorry for the way I've been and I'm sorry for the way I'll be in the future because I just don't see myself changing."

"Well I don't plan on changing either but I'm sorry too."

I know I should leave now, that's all this is fuck and leave, that's all it should be but I don't want to leave her. There's a tension between us that I'd imagined would break after today but now I feel it stronger.

As I look at her I can't help but not hate her. When she's sitting pretty and perfect in my lap her warm body against mine the hate I have for her doesn't feel quite so strong.

She draws patterns over my skin while her head rests on my chest. My heart races. She feels it, her hand rests against my chest just over my heart "you're safe Natasha," she whispers.

"It's late," I say quietly.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"I'm still staying with Steve," I explain.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"He's still my best friend Y/N."

She clears her throat "no I know... You probably want to leave," she says as she stands up quickly.

She pulls her dress back up properly, but doesn't bother to attempt the zipper. She hastily gathers her things before attempting to leave.

"Y/N where are you going?" I ask as I pull my clothes back on, struggling to keep up with her panicked pace especially with my legs feeling so jelly like.

Her breath quickens as she looks over the state of my office, noticing the fallen objects we hadn't even realised we'd dropped. "Home," she tells me.

"Let me take you home."

"What if this is a bad idea?" she says breathlessly in a panic.

"It's definitely a bad idea Y/N we've gathered that. We're not dating we just need each other and that may be better or maybe that's worse."

"What does this mean... Are we agreeing to just sex? Can we have relationships what's happening?"

The panic in her tone tells me that with all of her confidence she hadn't thought this through and neither had I. She clouds my judgment... I cloud hers we're the blind leading the blind and we're bound to fall. I need this to be worth falling for.

"What you do when we're not together isn't my business by all means date but if you get into a relationship we have to end this."

She nods her head, "I not really one for relationships but what does this mean for you?"

"It means I'll do the same."

She clears her throat "okay."

"Come here," I tell her, she does. I turn her around by her hips. I pull the zipper of her dress up, I place the lightest butterfly kiss against her shoulder over the marks I'd made on her skin. 

"I don't normally wear heels everyday... But for you I think I change that," I laugh quietly.

She turns around to face me "oh really?"

"You'll just have to behave for me now won't you."

"I always do Miss Romanoff."

"You do now... for me. Now let me take you home," I tell her. She nods her head.

A/N- shout out to Addis_Alright who can't help but read ahead of y'all... logging into my account to pre read.

Also to @arizonasslut on tiktok idk if you read this book or my others but if you do I saw your tiktoks you made about me and I love them

Side note- if you tag me I will see everyone's videos. I know a lot of people don't realise I have a tiktok and most of the time one of my mutuals tags me instead but my username is literally the exact same as this @ellejstanson

LOVE ALL OF YOU AND HERES PART 2 OF THE LAST CHAPTER