That's what normal people do with people they love, aye?

I pulled my dress off before taking his hand.

Rafael eyed the black lace of my underwear making me heat up.

Give me strength.

"Fine, but if I-"

"Nothing is going to happen." Rafael rolled his eyes, pulling me to a better spot on the edge.

I took a few deep breaths, preparing myself for death. Cause I'm about to die.

I shook my head looking at Rafael and the way he was watching me with a grin, all negative thoughts had left my mind. I'm about to do something that no one that knew me would ever believe I'm doing. Something so surreal for me.

"I'm ready." I nodded my head,

"On the count of three." Rafael nodded, his grin never leaving his face. "One." I took a deep breath. "Two." I quickly looked at him and back at the water beneath me. Goose bumps now raised on my skin. "Three!"

Rafael and I jumped hand in hand, flying through the air, making me feel so free. The anxiety I was feeling was mixed with excitement. I let go of his hand as soon as I was met with the cold but comforting clear waters of Spain. I could feel the bubbles around me as I swam back up to the surface gasping for welcoming air.

"Are you okay?" Rafael's arms came around my waist, lifting me up while we treaded the water.

I turned around to face him. "Yes! I can't believe I actually did that!" I was in awe. I, Christina May- Came to Spain and jumped off a cliff. "Thank you." I told him.

Rafael shrugged a little clearing his throat, he probably doesn't hear those words a lot. "You look so gorgeous right now."

"I probably look like a sewer rat." I raised an eyebrow at him. He pulled me closer to him so my legs came around his waist while he treaded water to keep us up.

"No you don't." He scowled. "You look so bright and free. Your laugh is music to my ears."

"Have you heard your laugh? It makes me clench my thighs." My cheeks went red as soon as I said it, wow he's a bad influence on me.

"Please don't ever clench your thighs together." His hands grazed my thighs and squeezed them so I could feel him where I needed him, while his teeth bit my bottom lip softly with his nose grazing mine.

It's like whenever he's near me I forget to breathe.

Rafael swam us both close to the cliff wall, standing himself up on a rock that was under the water. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his lips down to mine so I could devour him. It was peaceful and closed off.

"Is there a reason for your tiger tattoo on your back?" I said after awhile, Rafael was holding me in his arms with my head resting on his chest with what seemed like a lifetime now.

He chuckled a bit. "It's pretty stupid, It's the animal I am. I'm a tiger and Marco is an eagle."

An image of Marco's eagle tattoos on his chest came to mind. So they both had tattoos of their spirit animal? or the animals they most related to.

The traits matched up perfectly when I thought about it.

"You are pretty aggressive." I mumbled, which earned a light chuckled from his lips. I lifted my head up from his chest so I could look at him properly. "You're an amazing guy when you want to be."

"No I'm not." Rafael shook his head with a frown. I squeezed his shoulders to stop him from brushing my compliment away.

"It wasn't up for debate. With the time that I've known you, you've made me experience more things than I have ever before." I told him, grazing my finger tips along his jawline. "You've shown me another world."