Part 19

It was the next day. Laying in my bed staring at my ceiling again. I swear it gets different every time i look at it. Tony i had no idea where he was probably gone down to my lab to have a nose. But i was completely wrong.

Beep beep beep beep

It was the smoke alarm. What the fuck is that man doing. I chucked his shirt on and a pair of clean knickers and basically ran down the stairs to my kitchen where i see smoke. Fuck sake. "Anthony stark what are you doing?" I couldn't help but laugh. He had a frying pan with something burnt as a crisp in there. "Tried cooking breakfast it failed" he says. "I can tell hun" i laugh. "Fuck it we will go out for breakfast" he says "lemme help you" i say. I take the frying pan off him and put the burnt what looked like bacon into the bin. I cleaned the frying pan out and putting it into the dish washer for a final wash. "Im sorry" he says. "Don't be. You are tony stark you may be a genius but you have no idea how to cook" i laugh. "Thats true. Get ready we will go out" he says. "What about you? You haven't got any clothes" i say. "Oh i do. I keep clothes in my car for one night stands" he winks. I roll my eyes and i walk upstairs

I get changed into:

It wasn't cold today but it wasn't scorching either

It wasn't cold today but it wasn't scorching either. I walked back downstairs to see tony in jeans and a black Sabbath T-shirt. "I like acdc better" i say. "Well yes of course. I argued with peter the other day because he thought back in black was led zeppelin" he says. I laugh a little and roll my eyes. "So you argued with him because of that?" I ask. "Yeah . He needs to learn his bands" he says. I laugh a little more "come on stark" i say.

He smiles and we go to his car. He drives off and puts his hand on my inner thigh very close to my area. I move his hand a little down so it wasn't as close and he glares at me. "Woah don't give me that look you are driving stark" i say. "Fine wait until later princess see what happens" he winks. I hate it when he calls me princess and he knows it.

We arrive at a little restaurant but he is tony stark so he goes a little over my comfort zone. He walks around to my side of the car and opens the door. "My lady" he says taking a bow. "Why thank you sir" i smile. He closes the door and takes my hand in his. Leading me into the restaurant we had the little back table which looked like a booth but it was inclosed. "This is beautiful tony but it's breakfast you didn't have to make it this posh" i laugh.

"Oh baby i will make it posh for you" he winks. I roll my eyes and pick the menu up. I decided to order a small cooked breakfast and tony had a medium one. Of course men will have a bigger one "so how is your days as my girlfriend" he randomly asks. "Absolutely hate it" i say. He looks at me hurt. "Im joking I'm loving it tony I didn't know you were the relationship type" i laugh. "Oh trust me honey i am" he winks.

Our food comes and we eat it but tony gets a call. "Sorry" he says. "Take it its okay" i say. "Hello.....what?.......uh breakfast.......okay be there in half hour.....yes okay.....bye" he says. He looks at me and i cock a eye brow. "Whats up?" I ask. "I have a mission apparently killian is back" he says. "Who is killian?" I ask. "He is a man who wanted to be better than my company but he has gone crazy its weird but i want you to stay at my penthouse as its safe there" he says. "Why cant i go to the compound?" I ask. "Please just listen. I will be back" he says. "Okay" i agree.

He pays for the breakfast and we head back to his car where he drives to his penthouse. He parks the car and we wall into it. "Make yourself at home. Do what you want but dont burn it down" he winks. "Oh tony you are the one who cant cook not me" i laugh. "Knowing you. You would probably blow it up" he says. "Oh shush its in safe hands with me" i say. He walks over to me and kisses me softly. "Be safe. Call me if you need anything okay?" He says. "I will tony don't worry" i say. He smiles and pecks me one last time before heading back out the door.

I hear his car speed off and i look around. I decided to go to his lab. His suit was there and it looked fixed and visions go to my head from last night. Them vibrating fingers- shush. I go around and i test his suit out. Stepping inside it a voice speaks "welcome miss west" it says. It was friday "oh i friday" i say. "Mr stark thought you would come here. This suit is for him and you" she says. "Oh really?" I ask. "Yes but i need to let it charge. It got a flight plan on here" she says. "Don't worry its okay" i say. I step out and walk back upstairs and turn the tv on.

I was cold so i wanted a blanket or something so i went up to his room. Everything was perfect like he hasn't been here. Which he hasn't sp that's probably why. I walk to his storage cupboard and grab out a little soft blanket and head to the toilet before going back down but i hear my phone ringing. It was tony.

Me- hii

Tony- hey baby. You okay?

Me- yeah im okay. You have only now left like half hour ago

Tony- i know im with everyone

Me- tell everyone hi.

He said to everyone hi and i talked to everyone for a bit and went back downstairs. I hear a rumble and look outside.

Me- uh tony?

Tony- yeah

Me- have you planned anything for my birthday or something or is this a joke

Tony- what?

Me- theres three helicopters heading towards your penthouse

Tony- poppy get out of there!

Before i could even think about running or trying to get out the helicopters started blasting at the compound making it fall. I hit my head on the rubble but something latches onto me. It was Tony's suit.

Tony- POPPY!

Me- im okay. What the fuck is happening

Tony- i dont know. The suit is connected to you so get out of there.

It all disconnects and i land in the water. It all goes black.......