Part 3

Well well well who would have guessed that the avengers were good company. Yesterday after that commotion i showed them the powers I already had. I found out more about the avengers not much but as much as i wanted. Even though i was with them for a day they all seemed lovely. Told me stories about their mission and they found out they actually fought me when i was taken over by Hydra. I didn't tell them who i worked for. To be honest I didn't work for anyone i was a spy for a man called William stacks he just wanted to know what Tony stark was like as he was a billionaire and stacks was a millionaire. He was my boss as i was his assistant but he treated me like a daughter so i agreed to stalk the avengers. He had a beautiful adoptive daughter Annie and a girlfriend Grace. They were really nice towards me sometimes stacks could be a little pushy but i didn't mind it.

I was currently laying in bed staring at me ceiling. I was kind of bored so I decided to phone the number that Peter parker gave me on the sly. It was the number of the compound so if i phoned it Tonys assistant Friday would answer and it would talk through the main room of the compound basically like a huge speaker. I punched the number into the phone and let it ring and soon later a robotic voice answered i could tell it was vision.

Vision- please state your name and why you are ringing.

Me- hiya vision.

Vision- oh hello poppy.

Sam- what do you want

Tony- how have you got this number

Me- i have my ways. Im bored shitless what are you all doing.

Tony- waiting for my date to come.

I don't know why but jealousy hit me. Wise up molly.

Me- good for you hopefully its not a one night stand stark.

Tony- oh no this is full on. Her name is pepper or as you know her as Virginia

Me- oh good luck to her is all i can say. Only known your for a day and you already piss me off.

Peter- woah thats mean.

Me- i am mean have you met me?

Peter- i know you are sarcastic thats all i can say.

Me- oh yes peter I'm sarcastic. I have to go i got work to attend.

Bucky- since when do you work. I thought you were unemployed

Me- like i said James theres a lot you don't know about me. I have to go anyway. Have fun on your date stark.

Everyone- bye!

I didn't have work today but I decided to go to his apartment anyway i needed to see Annie I haven't seen her in ages and i needed to see that smile. I went to my fancy wardrobe and scrolled through my outfits until i found one.

Very formal

Very formal. It was pretty though. Once i was ready I straightened my hair and headed down to my garage and hopped into my white range rover. When i got into it i blasted artic monkeys and made my way to wills apartment. I knew my way and it was fifteen minutes from my penthouse. Arriving through stacks security system and up into his lift the doors opened. They were sat on the sofa talking. "POPPY!!" Annie said happily running up to me and hugging me. "Hello beautiful. How are you?" I ask. "Good now you are here where have you been?" She asks. "Sorry sweetie i had work for your dad to do. Im here now though so go and get ready I'm taking you for an adventure" i say. She squeals and runs upstairs.

"So what have you found out?" Stacks asks. "No offence but the avengers are amazing i don't think i want to stalk them anymore" i say. "Fair enough i agree its kind of weird. Have you found out anything though?" He asks. "Yeah the missions and-" i told him everything i knew and i told him I genuinely liked them. "I was wondering if Annie could meet them" i ask. "If they are trust worthy" he replies. "If they try and hurt her i will throw them off the statue of liberty don't worry stacks she is safe with me" i say.

Annie comes running down the stairs in a cute little tracksuit. "You ready sweetie?" I ask her. "Always where we going?" She asks. "Secret. Stacks grace we will see you later" i wink at them. Annie gives them hugs and says goodbye and we head to my car where i drive her to the compound. "Where we going?" She asks again. "You a big fan of Thor Ain't you?" I ask. "Yeah he is amazing why?" She asks. "Im taking you to meet the avengers" i say with a smile. "YAYY!" She shouts happily. "See i can be nice Im not always a bitch" i laugh.

I arrive at the compound and use MIA. to hack into the system. Annie laughs at me and i smile. "Whats funny?" I ask. "I thought tony stark was a genius" she laughs. "Me too sweetie me too" i laugh with her. I lead her to the main room and open the door. Everyone looks over and stares. "Before you ask this isn't my child" i say. "Kinda guessed that. Who is she?" Clint asks. "Annie meet the avengers you already know their names. Boy band meet Annie" i say. " who is she?" Steve asks. " my bosses daughter" i say. "Thought you quit on dad?" Annie asks. "It's confusing sweetie" i reply. "Sweetie thats fake" tony buts in. "Shut it stark" i say. I take Annie's hand and we sit down on the sofa. We talk for a bit and someone bursts through the door it was stacks.

"west!" Stacks says. "What?" I ask. "Why did you bring her here with that murderer Bucky barnes?" He asks clearly pissed. " Don't stacks he didn't mean it he was controlled exactly like me stacks" i snap. I actually got a bit frustrated i hate it when people call me a murderer for killing my dad but if i didn't he would have killed many more people in the world. "I don't care Annie come on we are leaving" he says. "Dad stop. Grace please calm your boyfriend" Annie says. I was actually shocked was i rubbing off on her? Was she taking my sarcasm and attitude off me?. "Annie stacks don't talk to me like that. We are going" stacks says. "Bye pop hope to see you soon" Annie says hugging me. "Of course. Stacks wise up its not her fault and none of these people in this room are dangerous" i reply. "Whatever" stacks says. Nothing else was said they just left. I sat there awkwardly.

"So pop Who's that?" Peter asks. " my boss well ex boss its weird" i reply. "So you don't have a job?" Clint asks. "Nope" i reply. "She does now" eye patch said as he walked through the door. "Oh gosh no" i reply. "Be my spy. I know you stalked us for stacks" he says. "Yeah sorry about that don't worry i hardly told him anything" i say. "Good. Pepper will be your boss" fury says. You got to be shitting me. She hated me when i woke up in Tonys penthouse now im gonna be working for her and now she is with tony. Fuck.

"You can start tomorrow be here 8.00am sharp" fury says. "Okay see you at 10.00am" i wink. He rolls his eyes and i say bye to everyone and head home. I shower and lay on the bed watching tv. It was late well early. 2.00am so i switched the lights off well asked MIA too and shortly after i fell asleep. Im a strong girl i know that but i was nervous for tomorrow.