Skate and Jack J

Remember to request in the comments!
Sad :(

Skates pov

"Well then fuck you! Go! Just go and be with your little bitch" I screamed those words as JJ was staring at me from across the room... I know he's just using me for a cover up for who he really has feelings for... Gilinsky...everyone though JJ was gonna be with gilinsky but he got with me and destroyed me. He hurt me. He lied! He lied about his feelings.. Well he can go be with Jack now cause you know what I'll go find sammy. Someone that actually doesn't play with my feelings.

It's 3:00 in the morning and me and JJ are fighting! At 3:00 in the morning... I walked down the hallway and stopped in front of sammys door, I opened it slowly and walked in seeing him sound asleep. I sat on the edge of his bed and for some reason the tears are hitting me now... he must've heard me sniffle cause I saw him sit up. "Skate? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I look at him ask say "JJ.. He played me" sammy has a look of sadness in his eyes for me "im sorry" i sniffled saying "me to"

Sammy looked at and said "what are you sorry for" I sighed and leaned in giving him a kiss on the lips and said "sorry for not doing that sooner"

How was it!?