Jolinsky!

Remember to request in the comments!
Requested by @gilinskyfuc

Jack G's pov

I saw JJ looking at himself in the mirror again.... He was running his fingers across his stomach whispering to himself how he wants to be beautiful. He doesn't know I'm watching him. He doesn't know he's beautiful apparently. I walk in and stand by the door frame saying "JJ Your beautiful" JJ scoffs and pulls his shirt down.

I ran to JJ who's walking away "I'll show you how beautiful you are" I bring him back to the bedroom and put him on the bed. I slowly take his shoes, socks, pants off. I grab his shirt but he grabs my hand saying "no... Not my shirt Jack" i sigh saying "JJ" he lets go of my hand and says "fine.." I pull his shirt and throw it on the ground, I look at him and say "beautiful" I kiss him and kiss down his chest, I lick his nipples and hear him let out little moans. I go to his ear and nibble on it saying "beautiful. Gorgeous. Most prettiest thing I've ever seen" he lets out a sniffle and I grab his head putting it on my chest and I rub his back while I finger him slowly... I heard him moan so I got up and flipped him positioning myself at his entrance and I pushed in hearing him scream "Jack!" I ran my hand up and down his back as I thrusted, I bent down and kissed down his back and ran my hands down his sides. I thrusted into him faster and faster making him clutch the sheets and he was a moaning mess. I pulled out and slammed back in. I grabbed his hands putting them over his head and I thrusted harder making him scream "Shit!" He Cums all over the sheets and clenches himself sending vibrations through my body and then I came with a long moan saying" JJ your beautiful"