"Oh, coffee sounds so good right about now" I mumble, leaning my head towards him.

He talks to me so continuously that not once do I wonder about where we're trailing off to.

We leave the town after a few minutes, instead now being surrounded by more fields for another few minutes until we reach a bridge, and then, a house.

We pause on the bridge. I look around, and then down at the very small little house before us.

"Where are we?" I ask curiously, still smiling nonetheless, because I'm with him.

"Look, alright, you can totally wait out here if you want" he starts to ramble, despite not having answered my question, "but I just don't know when I'm going to see him again once classes start back up, and we never really come into town until right before our trip to Boston and I just can't pass up a chance to see h-"

"Slow it down" I interrupt, still looking curiously over at the house. "Explain to me whats going on here first, where are we? Who lives here?"

Theres a short pause of him catching his breath, and a mist of air floating from his mouth as he exhales slowly.

"My dad" he says finally.

"Your dad lives here?!" I ask, shocked. "Like, this close?! And not once have you told me this?"

"Is this a good or bad reaction?" he wonders, peering at me.

"Can I meet him? Will you let me?" I ramble, not even answering his last question.

"I mean, do you want to?" he asks.

'I mean, do you want to?' I mimick, "yes, Dream! Of course I want to."

He continues to stare, his look feeling like uncertainty at first, but then quickly seeming to switch to some warm kind of glower.

He starts towards the house, walking down the other side of the bridge. I grin again, purely out of hapiness now. Dreams dad.

I watch as he knocks on the door, waiting for some sort of response from inside. I follow down the other side of the bridge, pausing just a stride or two from the door.

"I've got someone else here, too" Dream says, the door open now, him already halfway inside.

"Is it Sapnap?" a voice, who I suppose is his father, calls from someplace inside. "Or is it Quackity? Its got to be one or the other."

"Neither, actually" Dream chuckles back, now beckoning for me to come inside.

I do as asked, slipping inside the door, standing myself beside Dream.

It looks small from the outside, like a cottage, but the inside is like something I never even could've dreamed up.

The walls are cluttered with all sorts of things. Paintings, some book pages, war photographs from times I couldn't name, pictures of what I think is a younger Dream and diagrams of all sorts.

The living room and kitchen have no wall inbetween them, but only a change in wooden flooring, the kitchen floors wood being lighter then the living room.

The kitchen is like a kitchen, nothing special, nothing unique, though the living room is another story.

The room has no televisions, or any sort of technology at all as far as I can tell. But books, oh lord the books. They fill the room, seeming to be spilling from every corner of the cosy room.

Theres a deep red wine couch that would seat two, and a green singular armchair diagonal to them. Thats where his dad is sat.

He has a table in front of him, littered with paper and ink pens, and books, and a mug of what I think is tea.