Chapter 1: c-c-c-c-c-confession?!

barry b benson was excitedly walking to his next class, which was history. he despised history, but this time was different... because shrek-senpai was his my class! as he walked in, his eyes darted across the room, until he found him. shrek-senpai's long, fluttering eyelashes made barry b benson's heart beat faster than me doing ur mom, and his lime green skin was as flawless as ever. wait... there was a seat available next to him! barry thought giddily, as he rushed over and sat in his chair. he stole a glance at shrek, which was met with shrek-senpai's glittering emerald eyes, staring right back. barry b benson flushed a bright red, and quickly turned his head.
'w-w-ww-wwhwat was t-tt-that??!?!!' barry b benson thought, 'hes so beautiful...'

History finished in a flash, but barry spent most of the period peeking at shrek-senpai, then blushing and jumping in his chair, the fluttery feeling lingering in his heart.

as barry b benson headed out, he felt a hand grab onto his. it was.... shrek-senpai's hand?!?!?!
"A-a-a-aah!! U--u-u-um hello shss-s-shrek senpapi... ccc-c-c-can i help you?" barry stuttered, at a loss for words.
"you can help me with deez nuts xD lol" shrek said brightly, pulling barry's hand.
'AAAAA!!!!!h-h--hhes seriously so cute!!!!' barry b benson thought ot himself, sighing in happiness. shrek stopped, after a few minutes of running with barry.
suddenly, they reached the secret little alleyway, when shrek kabedonned him.
"E-E-EEE-EH?!?!! S-S-S_SSSSSHREK-SENPAI??!?!!" barry b benson shrieked, as he could feel his face get warm.

"barry-chan... there's something i need to tell y-" shrek started, until he was interrupted by the schools pa system, which had started playing a song...
'wait, this beat sounds familiar!' barry thought to himself, and thats when it hit him. as the first lyrics started, his heart started thumping louder than ever.
"CAN I PUT MY BALLS IN YUR JAWS (YUR JAWS) BALLS IN YUR JAWS, CAN I~ CAN I~"
it was balls in yur jaws! barry could hardly contain his excitement. this song was so romantic, and barry's feelings for shrek-senpai only ran deeper. the song almost made him cry, as he could feel the emotion in the lyrics.
"aha-a-heem cough cough as i was saying barry-chan! listen, i....... I L-L-L-L-L-LLLIKE YOU OK?!?!!" shrek said all of a sudden. balls in yur jaws set the perfect atmosphere, and the flowing cherry blossoms made this moment stop.
'was i dreaming?' barry thought to himself, 'if only time would stop...'
"I LIKE YOU TOO!" barry blurted out, a smile spreading across his face.
"O-O-O-O-OOHEMGEE.... BARRY B BENSON-CHAN I DIDNT KNOW YOU FELT THAT WAY TOO..,.,.,UWU" shrek replied, blushing as well. the wind blew my hair, and i could feel shrek leaning in.
'w-w-w-whwhawt was about to happen?!?!' barry thought, closing his eyes.
shrek leaned in, and kissed barry b benson.uwu

the sweet sound of balls in yur jaws, the flowing cherry blossoms that went on for miles, the people pissing like 5 feet away from us and the childe cardboard cutout i could spot with my eyes across the field, all of these things made me love shrek even more with each passing second.