⚠️Ch-19:"Unwrapping my gift~(2/2)⚠️"

AUTHOR CHAN IS BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER-

Soo I don't know If I had already told you but in my other book in a chapter, I said that I am going to cut down to 1000 words in each chapter from now on. Because when I wrote about 2700 words last time, my eyes hurt and my back too. That's why I am making each of the chapters from on short, effective and uploading more. That's all!^^ (Btw Bakugou demon AU fanart is hot and amazing ;) ahaha not me thinking to write one-

And from the last chapter, it might not fit or match with this chapter, I am deeply sorry for that. I wrote this after 7 days and got a bit different storyline from what I imagined last time. Hope you understand.

At around 7 pm at Bakudeku's house with the other

Deku POV:

Everyone was really happy and Kacchan's too! of course, he was pissed that Mina planned almost all of this. But later he just enjoyed it without anyone noticing but I saw him smile a bit under. It's been so long since we all spend time like this especially on Kacchan's birthday. Mina, Jiro and Uraraka were messing with each other with the cake cream when they started to drag Kacchan in it. It was chaos with them but still a good time and memories with them. The clock struck 8 when we all finished eating and had so much fun. Then one by one, they said goodbye to us and I started to clean up. 

"Kacchan! Come and lend me a hand" I said while holding several plates and some spoons were about to fall off. I waited for some seconds and I turned around to see Kacchan sitting still on the couch not moving and yeah have no intention of helping me.

"Kacchan, what's with that attitude?"

"You invited them over. You should be the one to clean after right?"

"You're mad that you thought I ain't giving you a present?"

"What?no- you do?"

"Yeah...actually," I said placing the plates down in the sink while going back to the living room. 

"um to be honest, when we all went to the mall and find some presents for you, I couldn't find one to your liking and I...h-have this for you"

Bakugou POV:
I was waiting and listening to him while he suddenly took his upper clothes off and I saw him wearing lingerie and red ropes were seemed to be tied up to his body- while revealing his most skin parts. Surprisingly, there were also long black stockings under his trouser which I completely didn't notice earlier.

"Fuck Deku, you trying to seduce me on my birthday?"

"I-I couldn't find anything for you a-and I don't wanna be empty-handed..."

"So this is your gift for me~?" I said placing my hand on his waist and pulling him closer on my laps. He nodded softly as he knows he's gonna regret it later.

"Aren't you gonna perform something for me?" I said teasingly as I want him to make the move.

Deku POV:
"Then let's take this to the room" I whispered into Kacchan's ear as I sat up and slowly lead him the way to our room. This was Mina's idea but it also includes half of my desire- I knew I am gonna regret it later but I knew this is the best I can give him...