Farewell Toga

Pls, read ;)

 I am still thinking if I should do a second book just like this one but will be adding more adventure and stuff they go through in their daily life.

BUT I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! THAT IS-  I am gonna start a new story right after writing this and if I got the answer from you readers tvt. I have three AU/story ideas but I don't know which one should I do first. I will write a few descriptions for each of them and pls tell me which one you guys want me to write!^^ 

1.(Ghost Deku AU) This one is only Bakudeku! + smut

I have read this AU somewhere and wanna rewrite it in my style! Of course, putting more detail and stuff. But the storyline will be a bit similar TVT since it was a good one and I wanna use it! But I will change some info! I will be putting a credit for the manga I use from! So Deku is a ghost here and was trapped in a house. For ghosts, from the place they lived or died, they can't move out of there. But Bakugou a wolf visited him one day and suddenly disappear for months but came back with a surprise/solution!

2. Deku Traitor  AU (um so TVT I mainly write Bakudeku or Dekubaku but I am thinking to write a different ship? If there are people who want me to! So I am still thinking about whether if I should write Bakudeku in this story or a mysterious ship but will be revealed near the end of the chapter or so) + especially Drama, Tea and fluff! some touchy scene but no smut or hardcore TVT 

So Deku is a traitor in class 1 A(UA) He has a reason to be and I will write about his past and reasons! I don't know if it will be different from others or the same TVT.

3. Fantasy AU (This is Bakudeku OVO) + Yaio, smut <3

This one will be 2 AU mixed!>< Like there are the omega, beta and alpha ranks in this world and just like the Fantasy Bakudeku you've seen lol. Bakugou is a dragon and Deku is a wolf or a fox OvO. I have been wanting to write this since the middle of this book, but I decide to let you guys decide which one shall I write first!

Last message TVT! Don't worry so I will write 3 of them but since it will take me 1-3 months to finish a book, I asked you guys which one. 

NOW LET'S GET TO THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! SORRY LOL I SHOULD HAVE PUT THEM AT THE LAST-
Sorry for the many spelling mistakes I made ;)

"She's gonna explode this basement along with herself and Hina"

"SHE CAN'T DO THAT. ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET IT HAPPEN TO HER-"

"...This was her decision. I can't do anything about it- even if I can't stop her"

"HOW SO?"

"She's gonna use Hina quirk"

With the other Pro heroes, Todoroki and Deku got out of there safe and sound. Only Todoroki know what's gonna happen since Bakugou only told him cus he knows the other won't agree with it. Lida and Mina were in the ambulance with Uraraka on their side. even though the others have no hope, they still want to make it to the hospital for her. She's was bleeding from her chest and had many injuries from the fight. They are gonna save him no matter what.