"What brings you guys here?" Mina asked

"Yuna wants to talk with Chaeryeong and apologize to you and Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon said and Mina nodded. Chaeyoung then arrived and sat beside Mina.

"I'm sorry Aunt Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung. I promise that it will never happen again. I don't want to lose Chaeryeong unnie" Yuna said and fiddled with her fingers. Mina may be a little bit mad at Yuna but she knew that Yuna would never hurt Chaeryeong in that way.

"I understand Yuna, I know you didn't mean it to happen. You're such a sweet girl and I also know that you care for Chaeryeong so much" Mina said and smiled softly at Yuna

"Can I talk to her?" Yuna asked shyly.

"Of course you can, but she's kind of sick so I think you should be more cautious" Chaeyoung said and Yuna nodded.

Yuna then made her way upstairs to Chaeryeong's room.

"Mina, I'll leave Yuna here for tonight in case something comes up. Is it fine if I leave these two as well?" Nayeon asked

"Sure unnie, Rosé unnie will drop off Lia and Yena here anyways, also, Sana asked me to take care of Minju for today since Hyewon had things to do and can't watch over Minju at their house" Mina said and Nayeon nodded

"Thank you so much Mina, Chaeyoung" Nayeon said

"Okay girls, be good here with your Aunt Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung. We'll go home now okay?" Jeongyeon said and the two other girls nodded.

"Unnie?" Yuna asked softly as she knocked on the door. She didn't heard a response but the doorknob was unlocked so she decided to go in.

As soon as she got in, she closed the door and then slowly made her way towards the bed but she stopped when Chaeryeong suddenly got out of the bathroom.

Yuna felt broken. Chaeryeong really looked so sick, her eyes were puffy, she looks kind of pale.

"W-what are you doing here?" Chaeryeong asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I just want to talk to you" Yuna said

"We don't have to talk about anything Yuna" Chaeryeong said

"Please unnie, I'm really sorry. Just let me explain"

"Explain what?! I already saw Yuna! how are you going to make me believe that you wouldn't kiss Abby?"

"Because I love you unnie" Yuna said as tears started to fall to her cheeks. She felt guilty, she made the love of her life cry. Not only that but Chaeryeong also got sick and she was blaming herself for it.

"That's all? That's all you're going to say after from what you've done?" Chaeryeong asked, tears also running down to her cheeks.

"I promise unnie, I wasn't the one who started it. Abby did, she wanted us to be apart from each other. Please unnie, just understand me" Yuna said

"How could I if I knew that you and Abby have known each other for quite some time? It breaks me Yuna, the fact that the person who bullied me was the one who kissed you. You didn't even backed away from her" Chaeryeong said and bitterly chuckled

"Yuna, you know that I love you so much but why? why would you do this to me? You're hurting me Yuna, can't you realize that?" Chaeryeong asked, now her tears running down to her face more quickly than before

"I know I hurt you unnie, that's why I want to apologize. That's why I wanted to go here to check on you. If it makes you feel better, you can slap me, you can punch me. Just do whatever you want so that you can feel more better" Yuna said and looked at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong raised her hand, she was about to slap Yuna. Yuna was prepared for it anyways, she knew she deserved a slap from the older. It was her fault that she didn't pushed Abby away that hard when it happened.

Chaeryeong bit her lip, she just couldn't think of slapping Yuna. She knew the younger was so gentle towards her and that Yuna would never lay a finger on her like what she was about to do.

As she looked into Yuna's eyes. She felt weak, she puts her hand down and starts to cry uncontrollably.

"I.... I can't" Chaeryeong sobs and then covers her face as she continued to pour her eyes out.

"I can't hurt you.... Y-Yuna" Chaeryeong muttered through her sobs

Yuna didn't hesitate anymore. She missed the older too much already. It has just been a day but she can't seem to go through one without being with the older. 

Yuna walked towards Chaeryeong and gently hugged her. Chaeryeong didn't seem to push away so Yuna hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry unnie.... I'm really sorry" Yuna whispered and kissed the older's forehead.
Chaeryeong hugged Yuna back by the waist and then hid her face on the crook of Yuna's neck. She kept crying, she was hurt from what happened but she really missed Yuna. Yesterday was supposed to be their date for their 2 months of being together but it was all ruined.

"P-please don't do it ever again Yuna" Chaeryeong sobbed

"I won't anymore unnie, I promise. I'll just stay with you everytime" Yuna said softly and then caressed the older's hair.

Chaeryeong started crying more again, she just felt so overwhelmed especially that Yuna was already with her right now.

"Unnie, please stop crying, you're making me cry" Yuna said worriedly. Chaeryeong didn't responded, she kept on crying and crying on the crook of Yuna's neck

"I'm really sorry unnie, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. I know you were hurt but at least let me know when you feel something that bothers you. I can talk to you all the time. Also, please take care of yourself, I get really worried for you" Yuna said and kissed the older's temple

A little later, Chaeryeong's legs began to weaken since she was crying nonstop. Good thing Yuna held onto Chaeryeong tightly, preventing her from falling.

"Aunt Chaeyoung told me you were sick" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded softly, her face still hiding on the crook of Yuna's neck.

"You want to go to bed bubba?" Yuna asked softly

"Yes please" Chaeryeong muttered. Yuna then decided to carry the older. Chaeryeong wasn't really heavy that's why it was easy for Yuna. She let the older wrap her arms around her neck and then wrap her legs around her waist. Yuna held onto the older's legs gently as she made her way to the bed. She sat down and rested her back on the head board.

"Do you want to lay down?" Yuna asked but Chaeryeong shook her head. She wanted to rest on top of Yuna, just feeling the younger's warmth was good enough for her.

"Okay then, do you need anything else bubba?" Yuna asked

"Just stay with me, please" Chaeryeong said and Yuna chuckled

"I will" Yuna said and then covered their bodies with the blanket. She kissed the top of Chaeryeong's head and then caressed her hair as she let the older go to sleep.

"I love you" Yuna whispered

"I love you too" Chaeryeong replied and then snuggled onto Yuna's neck.