Chapter 2

*beep beep beep beep* my alarm was going off. I rolled out of bed and got dressed and ate. I drive myself in so I can take my time. My dad was awake early and had my car out. "You leaving for school?" He asked. "Yeah" I replied. He told me to have a good day as always but whatever.
I drove to the school, while passing my bus stop I noticed a new boy. He was really cute. Wait wait. Am I starting to have a crush!? I have to meet this boy. I got to school and went to my locker. My first period is E.L.A with Mrs. Winters. I looked down the hall and there was that boy, the first bell rang and we all scurried into homeroom. After first period I have gym. The bell rang and I went to the locker room to get changed for gym. Shay and Lila and in my gym class, so are Claire and Macie. We walked out of the locker room and there was that boy, I told shay that I was gonna go talk to him and she was coming with me. Dang he's tall. about 5'11, I'm only 5'5. I like taller guys. "Hey, I'm rosie and this is shay" I said to him.
"Hi, I'm David I'm new here" he said kinda nervously. "Hi David welcome to East, I think you'll like it here" I aussored him.
"I think so too, I already like it here the people are really nice and the girls are really pretty" he said with a smirk. "Haha most definitely!" Shay said winking at me.
All gym long me and shay talked to him and we all got to know eachother. We learned that his cousin is dating Claire. Haha yay now I can find out who this mystery boy is and why I have a crush on him.