Taehyung enters the living room

Taehyung - how am I looking Junkookie ?

Junkook - As handsome as always. Wait you took so much time to dress up not because of office work?

Taehyung - huh! Yeah actually I am going to meet her for the first time so of course I should look good ( tries to hide his blush)

Junkook - ( chuckles) I see I see ( teasing smile) hurry up now we are already late.

                *****************

At Restaurant

Y/N and Shin were waiting for Taehyung..

Y/N - He should have been here on time. I hate those people who don't value time. ( annoyed face)

Shin - Aishhh y/n stop it he is a CEO, he must be very busy.

Y/N scoffs

After 15 minutes Taehyung arrives along with Junkook...

Shin - y/n look he is here and ( giggles) he too has brought someone with him. Hmm  I see you two are quite similar..

Shin - Thank god I  will  no longer be  a third wheel here ( whines in a dramatic way)

Y/N - Shut up  Shin stop irritating me and for God's sake don't embarrass me in front of them..

Shin - I hate you! by the way he looks more handsome than in picture.

Y/N huffs

Once Taehyung arrives near the table They  bow to each other and Taehyung and Junkook takes seat in front of them. Shin introduces y/n and herself to them and Junkook does the  same.

Junkook - Shin I think we should sit on the other table to give them some privacy.

Shin - yes I agree

Y/N- ( holds the hand of  Shin tightly under the table) Why what's the need we are okay with this.

Shin - ( glares at her) [ though she never gets angry and is playful by  nature but whenever she gets  she looks scary as hell]  no y/n we should go.

Y/N gulps looking at her and let go her hand.

Shin and Junkook grabs another table

Awkward Silence takes place on the table when y/n and Taehyung are left alone..

Taehyung tries to break the ice

Taehyung - Hi y/n 

Y/N - Hi

He asks general questions like what are her hobbies her graduation.

Taehyung - don't you have something to ask, I mean its looking like an interrogation session of yours is going on ( he chuckles)

Y/N - No!

Taehyung - oh okay

Then again silence takes place as they have nothing to talk about now.

Taehyung's POV - she seems to be  uninterested neither she is asking anything nor looking towards me and  only answering my questions. She is shy type I think. I need to give her space to open up with me.

Other table

Junkook - So Shin what do you think will they make a perfect pair?

Shin - Absolutely I have no doubt in this.

They smile looking towards them

Junkook - yeah then I will become uncle soon.

Shin - Omo aren't you going too far I mean it's just  their first meeting today. ( giggles )

Junkook - I know I know it is because me and Hyung loves children alot. Do you know it's hyung's dream to have five children.

Shin - ( she puts hand on her mouth making shocked expression) Really! Aww Poor y/n

They chuckles

Junkook - being his younger brother i have got so many responsibilities for his marriage and I don't even know good shops near us neither I have friends to help me. * pouts *

Shin - ( frowns) why so?

Junkook - actually I never got chance to live  here much. I just returned few days back from USA  after completing my graduation.

Shin - Oh okay. Don't worry you can take my help whenever you want.

Junkook - ( his face lightens up) Really!

Shin nods

Junkook - Thank you so much shin you have reduced my tensions by  half seriously!

******************