He then opened his phone camera and recorded her secretly while she was talking, again.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He then sent her that video directly on IG. her phone pinged and she checked wondering what could sai send her now.

When she saw the video, her cheeks instantly adorned a red color. in the video, she could also see him in the mirror looking at her like that. she blushed, hard.

But trying her best to control her blush, she looked up at him with an angry pout and wide eyes literally questioning him why he took a video of her.

He replied back with winking his one eye understanding the question within her eyes. his eyes held the glint of mischief.

She widened her eyes more and looked at rutuja hoping she didn't see that and thankfully she was looking in her phone. shivi shifted her gaze back to him and glared at him squinting her eyes.

He chuckled quietly looking at her red face. she then smirked as an idea hit her for revenge. she posted that video on her story with the caption "stalker tazbu🍉" tagging him.

His phone pinged and he looked at his phone with shocked eyes. she just called him a stalker on social media!? what would people think of him now!? he then glared at her with puppy eyes as if saying "stalker hu main?"

Now it was her turn to chuckle at him. he sighed heavily and reposted her story with "hello tazbu🍉"

She laughed, not being able to hold any longer.

"kya hua shivangi?" rutuja asked

"kuch nahi!" shivi replied

Rutuja looked at them suspiciously but decided to brush it off. she then asked them "aaj koi acha restaurant chale kuch different khane ke liye?"

They both replied with a yes matching each other's excitement for good food. they had been planning to go anyway. rutuja chuckled at them.

"okay then shoot ke baad chalte hain! around 8 or 9?" rutuja asked

"haan perfect. main dhoond ke rakhunga konsa restaurant." sai said

they all agreed and moments later they were called for their next shot.

(ps: don't think too much about the timeline, i've used it as per the convenience of the chapter.)

___________________________________

Their shoot was done now, shivangi was almost done getting ready in her room while sai was waiting outside in the hall of shivi's flat, sitting on the couch.

She came out of her room wearing a casual skater dress up to her thighs and matched it up with casual sneakers and a tanned sling bag with her silky hair left open, and minimal make up.

Sai was looking in his phone when a sweet voice called him out "ketan i'm done, let's go rutuja is waiting downstairs"

He looked up to her from his phone and he was awestruck. he was staring at her face with admiration and then his eyes quickly checked her out from top to bottom before resting his eyes on hers again.