Part 3

It's today

Today is the day I leave for New York and I couldn't be happier.

Me Amelia and Martina moving in together.

Although New York was an expensive city I had been saving up quite a bit for this and I have a job. Amelia and Martina are also gonna start working. My parents have helped me out a lot in the past but not anymore.

Actually forget I said that.

Their actually helping me with college.

And my dorm

Nvm they are helping me.

—————

"Holy fucking shit" Amelia starts "we're gonna be living here"

As we walked in our new apartment, I could imagine myself living here. It was perfect.

When you walked in their was a small hallway leading to the living room and to the right theirs a door leading to the kitchen. A hallway from the living room leads to the three rooms and one bathroom.

I have no idea how three girls are gonna survive off of one restroom but, whatever.

We had little to no furniture, but at least we had our own beds.

"Yeah no shit" responded Martina to Amelia's comment and it brought me back.

"Guys we HAVE to go out tonight" Amelia suggests "this is our first night in New York City that city that never sleeps. It's a rule to go out the first night and explore"

"I'm so down" Martina exclaimed.

"Fuck it"

—————

All three of us were getting ready in the restroom.

We were sharing each other products and hair tools.

Martina and Amelia are my sisters. I couldn't ask for anything more.

When we got to the place, it was packed. The place was so crowded to the point where I felt