"I don't want to react carelessly as a teacher either, but circumstances are circumstances" Chabashira-sensei who often doesn't show emotion now has an unusual vulnerable expression on her face.

"Wh-what is going on with our sensei? She looks so scared!"

"I've got a bad feeling about this"
"Unfortunately for you, you don't have the right to refuse it's an extremely urgent matter"

Horikita: "Really Ayanokouji what did you do for Chabashira-sensei to look like this?"

Ayanokouji: "I did nothing"

Horikita: "So I don't have to improvise if you use your usual strategy?"

Oh the 'It's Horikitas plan' one? [But it's so much fun to use it :-(]

Ayanokouji: "You should just prepare that there might be many questions.

I don't really want to follow her but I can't afford to disobey a teacher either.

"I suppose" what little resistance I put up proved futile so I ended up following Chabashira-sensei. We left the student area and finally arrived at this place.

"The reception office what did you need to talk about that you brought me all the way here? It's still too early for career consultation, right?"

"You'll understand soon enough"

I tried making a joke but it doesn't appear like she's going to answer a students question.

"That was supposed to be a joke?"

"You can really never tell what you think with that apathetic face of yours"

"But doesn't that make him just more mysterious? It's kind of hot"

Ike: "Even Kohais, Ayanokouji-kun?! Won't you ever have enough?!"

Amawasa: "Ayanokouji-senpai could never have enough~"

Hashimoto: "His trex needs more than one women"

Sakanayagi: 'Wait, so that's what he means by trex? Does Ayanokouji-kun really has... I really shouldn't think about something like that right now...'

Sakanayagi: 'But when I'm in my room I can think about it as much as I like'

But rather what's beyond the door I am more curious about Chabashira-sensei.

Forget calmness, she seems almost agitated. Even if the person behind that door is the person I think it is, her acting strange this blatantly is still strange.
It'll be a different story if it'd be a teacher who is usually like this but Chabashira-sensei doesn't belong in that category.

"True, I've never seen her so weird before"

"She seems really scared"

"But because of what?"

I can feel many glances going in my direction. Some people are just way too dense to understand that I won't say anything and that everything will be explained in the videos anyways. It's just a waste of effort.

And without even realizing the doubts I'm havering Chabashira-sensei knocked on the door of the room.

"Headmaster, I've brought Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun"

"Wh-what did you do Ayanokouji-kun?!"

"What does the headmaster wants to discuss with you in private?!"

"You didn't get punished for something, did you?"

"Oh god why didn't you tell us you had troubles with the school!"