His father

Chabashira-sensei stayed behind in the classroom after school ended. She is pretending to fill out paperwork but it's obvious that she'd been staring at me from time to time, almost as if she wants to approach me.

"How did you even notice something like that?"

"Yeah do you have a crush on sensei or what?"

"Maybe he thinks at least she can handle the trex"

Most of the second year boys laugh, the others are just embarrassed as the girls started asking them questions.

"I-I see, see you later then Ayanokouji-kun" I feel bad for Sato's disappointment, but it's just bad luck that she always asks me out when I already have plans.

"SATO WANTED TO GO OUT WITH YOU?!"

"Wait why?"

Sato: "H-he's just handsome and... and mysterious s-so I wanted to get to know him better"

Sato blushes and then looks apolitically to Kei, which already pouts and stares jealous daggers into me.

As though to see Sato off, I walked out of the corridor to walk back and with this the problem will be resolved. Or rather an immediate danger drew closer right of the bat.

"Yeah the danger if Chabashira-sensei can handle the-"

Chabashira: "Speak further and you won't be able to handle anything anymore"

"S-s-sorry! I d-didn't m-me-mean it l-like th-that!"

Almost simultaneously Chabashira-sensei left the classroom and approached me. As I suspected, she must have some business with me. Looks like I made the right choice turning Sato down.

Ike: "Why does such a hot girl like Sato wants to date you but not me!"

Sato: "Because who ever would want to date you?"

Shinohara begins to mumble quietly in anger.

"Not gonna comment on you wanting to date Kiyo?"

Sato: "WAIT DID YOU SAY DATE?! W-we just wanted to get to know each other! N-n-nothing more!"

I avoided the conspicuous corridor and headed over towards a staircase that leads to the entrance in a round about fashion.

"Ayanokouji" since the crowd had fined down Chabashira-sensei closed the distance and called out to me.

"So she really wanted something from you?"

Ayanokouji: "Watch the video"

"Just give an answer for once! Like for real it's getting annoying"

Ayanokouji: "Very interesting."

"Do you have business with me?"
"Yeah follow me. There's something I need to tell you. That's an order."

"I've got an appointment with Horikita now" I made up an excuse to get out of this situation.

"Why do you want to avoid talking to Chabashira-sensei privately so badly?"

Ayanokouji: "Who knows"

"Obviously you!"

Ayanokouji: "Maybe"

"Stop giving your half assed answers!"

Ayanokouji: "I will think about it"

A raging ... almost runs towards me, but his classmates are thankfully able to hold him back.

"Hey, chill. There are still the teachers. He just wants to provoke you"

Gritting his teeth he sits back, glaring at me.